Thoughts for next year

14 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m going to call it! LFCC 2018 is going to be the best yet! 

Last year was my first LFCC and I got to meet one of my dream guests so it was a pretty huge one for me (Richard Dean Anderson), but I have absolutely no doubt that this year's is going to be incredible and honestly I'm loving the build-up to it and I'm so so excited for the guests I'm booked with so far already :D 

Edited by Broo

31 minutes ago, Broo said:

Last year was my first LFCC and I got to meet one of my dream guests so it was a pretty huge one for me (Richard Dean Anderson), but I have absolutely no doubt that this year's is going to be incredible and honestly I'm loving the build-up to it and I'm so so excited for the guests I'm booked with so far already :D 

yeah RDA is awesome :P  so far, not a single diamond pass for me yet, my wallet is so grateful :D but already 6 guests I want to meet tho...

12 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

yeah RDA is awesome :P  so far, not a single diamond pass for me yet, my wallet is so grateful :D but already 6 guests I want to meet tho...

He is yesss! Honestly one of the loveliest people I've met, I still smile about it <3 hope to see him return to LFCC again :)

No diamond passes for me yet either but 5 photo ops booked so far (and pondering another 2) 

13 minutes ago, Broo said:

He is yesss! Honestly one of the loveliest people I've met, I still smile about it <3 hope to see him return to LFCC again :)

No diamond passes for me yet either but 5 photo ops booked so far (and pondering another 2) 

I think he's retiring a bit from doing Cons...sadly :unsure:

17 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m going to call it! LFCC 2018 is going to be the best yet! 

I’m going to meet one of my all-time favourite living actors and Doctors, so this LFCC will be very special to me to say the least! :D It’ll be very hard for any future event to beat this one in my eyes :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I’m going to meet one of my all-time favourite living actors and Doctors, so this LFCC will be very special to me to say the least! :D It’ll be very hard for any future event to beat this one in my eyes :lol:

Aw yay that's fab! :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

It really is a sight to behold :D

• Like 1