Thoughts for next year

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think it would be more convenient for the majority of attendees for your Mum to move her birthday ;)

Didn't know people, could move their birthdays, I am going to move mine to every day of year, so that's presents every day for every year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Best idea so far! 

She doesn't get it, a lot of people don't see the point, it's a bit like talking about taking someone to see wrestling, to some one who is only fixated on the idea that it's "fake" or "pre-planned entertainment" as Chavo Guerrero said at LFCC

17 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

She doesn't get it, a lot of people don't see the point, it's a bit like talking about taking someone to see wrestling, to some one who is only fixated on the idea that it's "fake" or "pre-planned entertainment" as Chavo Guerrero said at LFCC

I know the feeling…my boyfriend is just the same…it’s all too expensive, too busy, but hey I love it! :lol:

2 hours ago, CrazyHorses said:

My husband is the same, absolutely no interest in this sort of thing but bless him he'll listen to me spraff on and on anyway lol