Latest Guest Announcement - WILLIAM HOPE

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement: William Hope

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photoshoot Price: £15

5aabe0c864a4f_WilliamHope-1.thumb.jpg.e3784bbc8a398aef1077709070ef98fe.jpg5aabe0c9af0f7_WilliamHope-Aliens1.thumb.jpg.487f0e9179644ec90240c9512ca187c4.jpgWilliam_Hope_-_Aliens_2.thumb.jpg.fa1eaf12365a86f52b6a3b26d908534b.jpg

*Aliens - Lieutenant Gorman 

*Hellbound: Hellraiser II - Kyle MacRae

*Sherlock Holmes - Ambassador Standish

*Captain America: First Avenger - Shield Lieutenant 

*xXx - Agent Roger Donnan

View Filmography

• Like 1

9 hours ago, taz101 said:

Awesome! I want to start an Aliens poster. Is it likely Vasquez, Drake, Ferro etc will show? They were at the events up north last year but didnt come to LFFC?? 

Not all guests appear at all events Taz and there won't be any comments on potential appearances.  All you can do is wait and see if they are announced I'm afraid.

• Like 1

On 03/04/2018 at 8:53 AM, Raylenth said:

Not all guests appear at all events Taz and there won't be any comments on potential appearances.  All you can do is wait and see if they are announced I'm afraid.

I'll get Bishop to swing the Dropship by to pick them up..erm.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Dent_1 said:

William Hope is the main guest I attending LFCC for.

I have needed to meet him for years and nice to see another rare Aliens guest at the show. Absolute bargain as well.

So he's a rare one? Thats good enough for me. Hopefully the others will show at other ones and I can do a send in

4 hours ago, taz101 said:

So he's a rare one? Thats good enough for me. Hopefully the others will show at other ones and I can do a send in

For whatever reason he doesn't seem to do them all that often, certainly not compared to other marines from Aliens anyway. I've been going to events since 2008 and don't recall him being a guest at any shows.

With the likes of William Hope turning up I sometimes wish I had started a group piece when I was lucky enough to see Sigourney Weaver and Bill Paxton back at LFCC2015.