Infinity War roll call

Raylenth

41 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Don't know which version you saw, but there was one in mine ^_^

there just was one aftercredit

or is postcredit = after ? ... i am confused now  :blink:

Edited by winchesta

2 hours ago, winchesta said:

was at a midnight screening in vienna and when there wasnt a postcredit scene the whole theatre was like 'what the f...' ?  :lol:

There should have been Winchesta, there was one, it was right at the end.  Do you mean you didn't have anything at all or you had one right at the end and you were expecting another at a different place?

Edited by Raylenth

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There should have been Winchesta, there was one, it was right at the end.  Do you mean you didn't have anything at all or you had one right at the end and you were expecting another at a different place?

i think i ment a midcredit one. and everyone was waiting for it.

of course there was one right at the end.

Got my tickets booked for Saturday :D can't wait! To avoid any potential spoilers I am now avoiding this thread. And also guest suggestions (as I find that if any characters that are killed off then the actors or actresses playing them will now start being suggested!)

I don't really want to say anything that might be taken as a spoiler, but I left the showing feeling....unsatisfied. I enjoyed it whilst watching it but coming out I was expecting to be like "yeeaaahhhh!!" but I'm more like "oh".

:unsure:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tompain100 said:

I don't really want to say anything that might be taken as a spoiler, but I left the showing feeling....unsatisfied. I enjoyed it whilst watching it but coming out I was expecting to be like "yeeaaahhhh!!" but I'm more like "oh".

:unsure:

I know what you mean

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I know what you mean

I also felt unsatisfied at some things, particularly about the big impact moments. Movie was great, easily top 4 marvel films imo. But those big moments just didn't land with me emotionally as they should (particularly that one big moment). Would explain in more detail, but spoilers :P

11 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I was considering going to watch it this afternoon, but I have some pate at home that needs using up so I think I'll just go eat that on toast instead.

Here's an idea, that men who can't multitask obviously couldn't come up with, take the toast and pate to the cinema with you and you can combine the activities.

Just now, natedammit said:

But where would I plug in the toaster?

Oh how I so want to go there, but I won't.

Well, as I presume you reside somewhere normal, and like most normal residences, it has plenty of electrical outlets, you plug it in at home, toast your bread, put the pate on it and take it to the cinema with you, all ready and done.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well, as I presume you reside somewhere normal, and like most normal residences, it has plenty of electrical outlets, you plug it in at home, toast your bread, put the pate on it and take it to the cinema with you, all ready and done.

You want me to eat it cold?

Pate on cold toast?

It's not Christmas you know.

38 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You've just disappointed Wizzard. There's bound to be better things to be happy about, ya know.

Lol, when that's said all I can see now is 

Image result for doctor strange

Though really, that's not such a big change from normal really.

• Haha 1

Watched it this afternoon and thought it was ok. Not the masterpiece that I was expecting but kept me entertained. I have only seen a handful of comic book films so there were some characters that I were not aware of. Some scenes went overhead my head. Particularly the one after the credits! Luckily my mate was with me to explain.

So yeah not the worst film I have seen but I do think it has been overhyped.

18 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

Watched it this afternoon and thought it was ok. Not the masterpiece that I was expecting but kept me entertained. I have only seen a handful of comic book films so there were some characters that I were not aware of. Some scenes went overhead my head. Particularly the one after the credits! Luckily my mate was with me to explain.

So yeah not the worst film I have seen but I do think it has been overhyped.

With these movies you only really get the full reward if you're fully up to speed with the events of the previous instalments.

The pressure to get these right must be immense as they are so expensive to make.

• Like 1

It's honestly my favourite film of the year, and easily taken over as my favourite Marvel film now too. The way they have upped the threat level was awesome. I agree that you need to put the work in to see all the other Marvel films to properly get a pay off from this one. You are expected to know who all the characters are from the start and know what each of them have gone through to truly connect with them. This film was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I've seen it 3 times already will going again. Can't wait for next year's sequel! 

• Like 3