Infinity War roll call

Raylenth

6 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, read on FB the credits feel like 10 minutes. It's gonna take a while

It might not feel so bad if you see it at a reasonable time, but when it's 3 in the morning and they played like a year's worth of adverts at the beginning and you just want to get home, it felt like ages :lol:

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It might not feel so bad if you see it at a reasonable time, but when it's 3 in the morning and they played like a year's worth of adverts at the beginning and you just want to get home, it felt like ages :lol:

Yeah, you'd think they'd start the ads early so the film actually starts at 0:01. Logic, eh? :lol:

19 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Soo.. who's excited for the next Avengers film? ^_^

Speaking of which, I'm guessing y'all know the title by now. The knowledge you all hold! lol

10 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, you'd think they'd start the ads early so the film actually starts at 0:01. Logic, eh? :lol:

Speaking of which, I'm guessing y'all know the title by now. The knowledge you all hold! lol

I've often thought of emailing the cinema's and asking them to advertise the time the film actually starts rather than the way they currently do it which is false advertising.  Anyone you ask about show times will say it's the time the film starts.

And no, they didn't reveal the title.  IIRC they did say that the title of the next film is a big spoiler so I think they are holding it back, along with many of the upcoming films on the slate as to reveal them would give away a lot.  They want people to be able to watch and enjoy IW without the knowledge of what is coming after it.

24 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've often thought of emailing the cinema's and asking them to advertise the time the film actually starts rather than the way they currently do it which is false advertising.  Anyone you ask about show times will say it's the time the film starts.

Good point. I've always gotten the actual start roughly 20 minutes after the advertised start time. Something worth thinking about at the very least.

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And no, they didn't reveal the title.  IIRC they did say that the title of the next film is a big spoiler so I think they are holding it back, along with many of the upcoming films on the slate as to reveal them would give away a lot.  They want people to be able to watch and enjoy IW without the knowledge of what is coming after it.

Ah, figured it would've been revealed at the end of the credits or something. Knew they were withholding it cos of the spoiler side of things. Though it would've been as previous: "The Avengers will return in Avengers 4: [Spoilery subtitle]" sort of ending.

26 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've often thought of emailing the cinema's and asking them to advertise the time the film actually starts rather than the way they currently do it which is false advertising.  Anyone you ask about show times will say it's the time the film starts

I'd say it's the time the show starts. The show consists of adverts, trailers and a film. Personally, the ads are my favourite bit - how else would I know what to spend my money on?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I left as soon as the post creds scene finished, those seconds count you know!

I could barely move because I was just so shocked. I never expected Ben Affleck's Batman to turn up and save the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Additional filming for Avengers 4 is scheduled to take place in Edinburgh and Glasgow in July so I hope that doesn’t stop a lot of the cast from attending LFCC.

It's always possible they'll have a day or 2 off, Sam. Not guaranteed, but possible. :smile:

7 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Last night I dreamt that Chris Evans, Zoe Saldana and Karen Gillan were announced for CM and Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston were announced for LFCC.

a good dream haha

i hope for us it gets true

Edited by winchesta