Infinity War roll call

Raylenth

I was one of the lucky ones who saw the 20 minute clip from the film a couple weeks ago at the fan event with the cast. Then the Russo’s gave us tickets to see the full movie before general release which is next Tuesday! Sooo excited!!! :clap:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, minchb said:

I was one of the lucky ones who saw the 20 minute clip from the film a couple weeks ago at the fan event with the cast. Then the Russo’s gave us tickets to see the full movie before general release which is next Tuesday! Sooo excited!!! :clap:

You're like the real life version of Charlie Bucket.  You have the precious golden ticket!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I have everything in a little pile ready to go, car keys, 3d glasses and car park money.

Bag of Minstrels? You can't go to the cinema without a bag of Minstrels (unless you have some Mini Eggs left over from Easter).

28 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Bag of Minstrels? You can't go to the cinema without a bag of Minstrels (unless you have some Mini Eggs left over from Easter).

I do actually have a small bag of Mini Eggs left over from Easter, and I still have some chocolate eggs.  But I won't be taking any of them.  All I need to get is a small bottle of water.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I do actually have a small bag of Mini Eggs left over from Easter, and I still have some chocolate eggs.  But I won't be taking any of them.  All I need to get is a small bottle of water.

I couldn't get through a film in the cinema without Minstrels and a bottle of pop.

42 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well, I pity the people sitting near you then Mr Burpy McRustley Pants.

No, no, no. No. Noooooooooo.

This is why I specify Minstrels. Their hard coating means you can pour a small amount into your hand, or onto the crotch of your trousers, or (as in my cinema of choice, the Errol Flynn Filmhouse) a small table, without fear of melting or stainage. Also, I am well practiced at letting out ickle burps during the loud bits.

Besides, the very reason I am not part of your roll call is that I shall not be seeing said film for at least a few weeks, once screens are considerably less populated, to minimise the chances of anybody being disturbed by me, or more likely vice versa.