Latest Guest Announcement - MEGAN FOX

9 minutes ago, DIDS said:

There seems to be some concern on another thread about the lack of batch numbers on the photo shoot tickets.

I just checked my Megan photo shoot ticket and there is no batch number on it.

When I booked, it came up as Saturday batch B or C I think but there is nothing at all on the ticket. Am I going to have a problem on the day?

They don't use letters but numbers Dids, if it's on your ticket it will be in the very bottom left.  If it's definitely not there, please contact the office and explain and give them your order number.

3 minutes ago, DIDS said:

Okay, thanks.

Yep, I just had a look and it is right at the bottom of the page on the left hand side. I was looking at the main ticket image. Phew!

Thanks for your help. :coolthumb:

That's OK, glad it's on there.

3 minutes ago, DIDS said:

Okay, thanks.

Yep, I just had a look and it is right at the bottom of the page on the left hand side. I was looking at the main ticket image. Phew!

Thanks for your help. :coolthumb:

Don't worry Didsy, you're not the first person not to think of looking at the other 80% of the ticket.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, First said:

I bought a collector's book ticket. Can I upgrade it to a bumblebee ticket please? The bumblebee option wasn't available when I bought my ticket. Thank you

The collectors book is just a card folder it comes in First, it's not a type of shoot.  When you say can you upgrade do you mean the Megan with Bumblebee shoot or just Bumblebee?  I'm assuming you mean the first.  Best thing to do is email the shop (shop@showmastersevents.com) and ask as I'm not sure that would be considered an upgrade or a swap.