Latest Guest Announcement - MEGAN FOX

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

As for the other thing, I may be wrong but I don't think it's something that happens regularly but with all the best planning int he world things can go wrong.  Maybe a box of Image A gets left behind whilst moving the stock to the venue, maybe some of the auto's go wrong and they run out of spares ect.  You know what I mean though :D.  I'm sure they do keep a list of how many they need, especially for the straight signed ones, no dedications or quotes as they will just give her a stack of Image 1, Image 2's and so on to sign, but stuff happens occasionally.

Plus isnt it very much up to how busy a certain guest is. I guess Megan will be busy..

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Plus isnt it very much up to how busy a certain guest is. I guess Megan will be busy..

They take stuff up in batches so yeah, everything should be signed but it's done around the people in the auto queue's - maybe some as they are waiting to come out.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Darth-Marximus said:

Hi gang,

Having just nabbed myself a Diamond Pass for Megan I was wondering if/how DP holders can upgrade their included standard photoshoot to a "Megan + Bumbleee" photo op instead?

Sorry of this has already been asked (couldn't see it anywhere).

Cheers in advance!

Yes, it's already been asked in a couple of variations. ;)

No, the Diamond Pass contents are as is. They can'te be upgraded.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, it's already been asked in a couple of variations. ;)

No, the Diamond Pass contents are as is. They can'te be upgraded.

Thats something that I suggest SM look into. Cause its mostly the bigger fans who buy Diamond passes. And they would propable be the ones wanting special photos, so an upgrade of the Passes would be something nice to go with the Diamond. 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Wondermoose said:

Thats something that I suggest SM look into. Cause its mostly the bigger fans who buy Diamond passes. And they would propable be the ones wanting special photos, so an upgrade of the Passes would be something nice to go with the Diamond. 

It'll cause too much confusion and work in the office, though, Wonder. Less hassle to keep them fixed as they are. :smile:

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It'll cause too much confusion and work in the office, though, Wonder. Less hassle to keep them fixed as they are. :smile:

Well, its not about causing confusion or creating a hassle. Its about making a good product better. Thats why I suggested looking into it how this could be solved in a good way, and if it can be solved in a good way. Cause the question has come up alot. And thats why I just suggest that its worth looking into, no need for further discussion really  :smile:

And btw, Megan Fox!!! Thumbs up! :) 

Edited by Wondermoose
Phrasing of what is being written (Not english of origin)
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wondermoose said:

Well, its not about causing confusion or creating a hassle. Its about making a good product better. Thats why I suggested looking into it how this could be solved in a good way, and if it can be solved in a good way. Cause the question has come up alot. And thats why I just suggest that its worth looking into, no need for further discussion really  :smile:

And btw, Megan Fox!!! Thumbs up! :) 

My name's not Nate, so I am going to reply to that. :P

It will cause confusion. They'd need variations of each and every Diamond Pass content part. Hand done changes? Can be faked and overlooked, that's out. Printed changes? Can still be overlooked. Different colored Diamond Passes? And that's where the confusion part comes in at the very latest. The hassle has been there from the start. :lol: 

It is not something that has been ignored, but so far no one came up with a good way to solve it.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I do have what I think would be a good idea as to how to do it (at least I think it's a good idea :lol:) but it is adding work.

Alright darlin', you're not paid to think, just stand there and look pretty.

(Which coincidentally is what Michael Bay said to Megan Fox during the filming of Transformers).

• Haha 2

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, danmazz said:

Hi I'm really poor so I was wondering if there's a way to have the talk price for half price for me so it's £10.00 pounds instead of 20 or if there are spare seats on the day would they let me in with out paying for the talk

You will have to buy a ticket to the talk to be able to enter the talk. The prices are as stated on the ticket page.

4 hours ago, danmazz said:

Hi I'm really poor so I was wondering if there's a way to have the talk price for half price for me so it's £10.00 pounds instead of 20 or if there are spare seats on the day would they let me in with out paying for the talk

3 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

You will have to buy a ticket to the talk to be able to enter the talk. The prices are as stated on the ticket page.

As Viking said Dan.  With no disrespect sorry, no.  If they do it for you they have to do it for everyone.  If you can't afford the paid talks there will be plenty of free ones with other guests.

I've now been strong armed into attending this year (not that it isn't a good thing, of course). And now have booked my Diamond Pass with Megan Fox. Woo Hoo!

I'm planning on getting my "Jennifer's Body Steelbook" signed. Can someone suggest what pen I should get it signed with as I want to avoid smudges?

47 minutes ago, Matt Thornton said:

I've now been strong armed into attending this year (not that it isn't a good thing, of course). And now have booked my Diamond Pass with Megan Fox. Woo Hoo!

I'm planning on getting my "Jennifer's Body Steelbook" signed. Can someone suggest what pen I should get it signed with as I want to avoid smudges?

Think the general consensus is that most pens are ok so Sharpies in particular will be fine.

There seems to be some concern on another thread about the lack of batch numbers on the photo shoot tickets.

I just checked my Megan photo shoot ticket and there is no batch number on it.

When I booked, it came up as Saturday batch B or C I think but there is nothing at all on the ticket. Am I going to have a problem on the day?