Latest Guest Announcement - MEGAN FOX

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, just in case new members have missed something: discussion of the kind that has just been removed are not allowed on this forum. 

Apologies if I broke forum rules with my post, that was not my intention.  Although I have been attending showmasters events for about 10 years, I have spent almost no time on the forum, so please forgive my ignorance.  Is there a post somewhere that details forum rules?  I could only find the "Welcome to the Showmasters Forum" post, but that didn't really clarify my mistake.  I would like to avoid any future missteps! 

6 minutes ago, Andrewmoore0 said:

Apologies if I broke forum rules with my post, that was not my intention.  Although I have been attending showmasters events for about 10 years, I have spent almost no time on the forum, so please forgive my ignorance.  Is there a post somewhere that details forum rules?  I could only find the "Welcome to the Showmasters Forum" post, but that didn't really clarify my mistake.  I would like to avoid any future missteps! 

Hi Andrew, the rules are detailed here under the General Chat section, just under the Welcome post. :smile:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, subwaykfc said:

I have just bought a photo op ticket and I see a 'Collector's Book' is also listed, Can someone tell me what that is please?

It is like a folder to put your photo inside. It is handed out at the same time you get your photo.

I'm thinking of buying a Diamond Pass, and will be going to the show on Sat 28th July.

Bit confused as on the ticket site it says 27th July for Megan Fox. Where as I thought she was only appearing Sat & Sun.

Will the Diamond Pass dated 27th July, work for Sat 28th or have they all sold out?

2 minutes ago, LDR said:

I'm thinking of buying a Diamond Pass, and will be going to the show on Sat 28th July.

Bit confused as on the ticket site it says 27th July for Megan Fox. Where as I thought she was only appearing Sat & Sun.

Will the Diamond Pass dated 27th July, work for Sat 28th or have they all sold out?

Diamond passes are over the entire weekend. You pick a day for the photo shoot but you can get your autograph on any day Megan is appearing after your batch number is called. You pick the day for the photo shoot while buying the ticket.

13 minutes ago, LDR said:

Just remember the talk included in the diamond pass is only on sunday.

Hi,

If I use the mail order service and order a Megan Fox signed photo, is it possible to see what prints are available from Showmasters and pick one from Showmasters' selection or would I be better off printing one off myself and sending it to Showmasters to ask Megan to sign?

3 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Hi,

If I use the mail order service and order a Megan Fox signed photo, is it possible to see what prints are available from Showmasters and pick one from Showmasters' selection or would I be better off printing one off myself and sending it to Showmasters to ask Megan to sign?

Hi Chris, there's a selection on the pre orders website right here: http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1444603-London-Film-and-Comic-Con-2018-cc-pg_7.html

And it's up to yourself whether you prefer to choose one from the selection or send in your own using the send in option, although, do bear in mind they may run out of your choice on the day if you choose from the selection, mate. :smile:

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I didn't know that there was an on-line preview of the prints before a show - that would make the decision on the day for all guests in future much easier if I have time before the show to look at them.

Great option. However, I am a bit puzzled why if I order in advance (e.g. weeks or months in advance) Showmasters can't factor in advance orders and print out enough copies starting with the number of fans who have already paid and ordered before the show?

13 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I didn't know that there was an on-line preview of the prints before a show - that would make the decision on the day for all guests in future much easier if I have time before the show to look at them.

Remember that the photo's available on the pre order service may not be all that is available at the desk, there may be more options available at the event.  Also whilst what's on the Pre Orders are also usually also at the show there's never a 100% guarantee.

As for the other thing, I may be wrong but I don't think it's something that happens regularly but with all the best planning int he world things can go wrong.  Maybe a box of Image A gets left behind whilst moving the stock to the venue, maybe some of the auto's go wrong and they run out of spares ect.  You know what I mean though :D.  I'm sure they do keep a list of how many they need, especially for the straight signed ones, no dedications or quotes as they will just give her a stack of Image 1, Image 2's and so on to sign, but stuff happens occasionally.