Latest Guest Announcement - MEGAN FOX

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Please read my amended post above.  And yes, you can join the queue any time after your group has been called.  Obviously that's only whilst the shoot is on.  If it finishes at say 11 and you arrive at 11.10 then Megan will have finished and left the booth and you will have missed the session.  If there is a second session later that day you can join that one, but again if you miss that then there won't be anything you can do.  Once the sessions are finished they can't call the guest back for latecomers.

Thanks for your time and feedback, that's fair play!

7 minutes ago, Kristian said:

Thanks for your time and feedback, that's fair play!

That's OK, there is a thread for Newcomers questions underneath the pinned guest announcements Kristian so if you do want to ask anything further have a read there or don't hesitate to ask and we will answer as best we can.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I can't see why not. 

But please remember you are not meeting her that way. SM crew is collecting the autographs. They will be mailed to you after the show.

Thinking about saving time on the day, as I have booked a photo with her now, which I can't wait to meet her for the photo, then if the auto is done pre-ordered that will let me have time for others on the day, would that work do you think?

6 hours ago, Oddballcron said:

Diamond Pass booked .. Was there last year and quickly learned if really want to get the person then have to do it lol .. Question though... Do I just show the Email of the Diamond pass on the day?

You have to take the ticket with you, find the diamond pass desk (for the last couple of years it has been inside the loading area) and show them your ticket to get your pass and freebies. They have also previously allowed people to collect their passes on thursday. In my opinion, this is the way to go if you can do it, as it saves you getting out the entrance queue during the show. But we will have to wait and see if they are doing something like that this year, as it has not been  confirmed yet

Edited by tenaciouspirit

18 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Great announcement SM! Won't be buying a photoshoot because of the high price, but still - that's a great addition to Transformers fans (and Megan is an old celebrity crush of mine, too) :D 

I was sad she didn't come back in Tranformers 3-4-5...

Just plucked for a diamond option for her as I think she'd worth it, will get an open train return to hopefully leave enough time for an autograph too.

Quick question though. Where do you find out what your diamond pass number is? Is it only on the day when you collect or is there a way to tell on the order itself?

1 minute ago, robmoriarty said:

Just plucked for a diamond option for her as I think she'd worth it, will get an open train return to hopefully leave enough time for an autograph too.

Quick question though. Where do you find out what your diamond pass number is? Is it only on the day when you collect or is there a way to tell on the order itself?

It's only on the pass Rob so you don't find out until you collect it.

Edited by Raylenth