Latest Guest Announcement - MEGAN FOX

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

Can I use my gold ticket prop photo for the bumblebee shoot? If so how do I book it

No, the gold ticket prop shoot is for you and one of the £5 prop shoots only (such as TARDIS, Delorean..that sort of thing), this does not include shoots with the guests.

Such an awesome guest, especially a photo op with bumble bee would be amazing!  Just went online to book it right away and get our tickets for the con... this is that guest we'e been waiting for to convince us to come... then I noticed shes not there friday.... sooooooooo disappointing - I'm working the weekend.  Would love if we can get another day announced for the show!  **keeping those fingers crossed**

1 hour ago, gracet125 said:

Can I use my gold ticket prop photo for the bumblebee shoot? If so how do I book it

Prop shoots can't be prebooked. The ones the Gold Ticket come with are for a prop shoot without guests. So you could use it for the solo Bumblebee shoot (I will confirm that), but not for the one with Megan and Bumblebee.

1 hour ago, gecko-markus said:

Such an awesome guest, especially a photo op with bumble bee would be amazing!  Just went online to book it right away and get our tickets for the con... this is that guest we'e been waiting for to convince us to come... then I noticed shes not there friday.... sooooooooo disappointing - I'm working the weekend.  Would love if we can get another day announced for the show!  **keeping those fingers crossed**

This is extremely unlikely, especially for a big name like Megan.

Arrrggghhh, love this announcement:wub: - was only coming for Friday and first half of Saturday (can't stay later than 2:30pm)... conundrum now as to whether I buy a photo op and hope her first Saturday shoot is early enough, not fussed about autograph if I run out of time...:mellow:

Just now, robmoriarty said:

Arrrggghhh, love this announcement:wub: - was only coming for Friday and first half of Saturday (can't stay later than 2:30pm)... conundrum now as to whether I buy a photo op and hope her first Saturday shoot is early enough, not fussed about autograph if I run out of time...:mellow:

I would say Megan is guaranteed to be a split shoot both days. So the first shoot should be morning - but then again we don't know how many guests with a split shoot there'll be. :/

8 minutes ago, Kristian said:

whats the photo with "bumblebee" please?

also, what times is she there sunday?

what times will she be there Saturday and Sunday, will they be morning or afternoon please, as we have hours to get to london so need to know to book it or not? :)

1 minute ago, Kristian said:

what times will she be there Saturday and Sunday, will they be morning or afternoon please, as we have hours to get to london so need to know to book it or not? :)

Unless otherwise stated in the announcements guests will be there from opening to closing time Krisitan.  Photo and talk times will be announced about a week before the event.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I would say Megan is guaranteed to be a split shoot both days. So the first shoot should be morning - but then again we don't know how many guests with a split shoot there'll be. :/

Guessed the same. I can see from last year they managed 9 guests with diamond packages and 5 gold first shoots before 1pm. 13 diamond guests so far, could be close.:huh:

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Unless otherwise stated in the announcements guests will be there from opening to closing time Krisitan.  Photo and talk times will be announced about a week before the event.

if i book Group 1 on the sunday, would that be more like a 11am start? (estimate?) once Diamond and gold have been done, group 1 will be called after?

how does Gold ticket work please, do I still need to pay £85 for the photo on top of the gold ticket price? (i dont quite get it when reading the gold info)

5 minutes ago, Kristian said:

if i book Group 1 on the sunday, would that be more like a 11am start? (estimate?) once Diamond and gold have been done, group 1 will be called after?

how does Gold ticket work please, do I still need to pay £85 for the photo on top of the gold ticket price? (i dont quite get it when reading the gold info)

We can't predict what time the shoots may be Kristian.  Shoots usually start about 30 mins after opening in previous years.

Gold ticket is just entry and priority queuing for auto's for non Diamond guests and what is included as specified in the T&c's, you need to buy any photo shoots you want on top of that.

The photo shoot order for Megan will be: Diamond pass holders first, then Gold pass holders, any batch/group, then everyone else in batch/group order.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

We can't predict what time the shoots may be Kristian.  Shoots usually start about 30 mins after opening in previous years.

Gold ticket is just entry and priority queuing for auto's for non Diamond guests and what is included as specified in the T&c's, you need to buy any photo shoots you want on top of that,

that's makes sense, thanks for confirming buddy :)

so a potential 9.30 for batch one - can i join batch 2 if i am late?

Just now, Kristian said:

that's makes sense, thanks for confirming buddy :)

so a potential 9.30 for batch one - can i join batch 2 if i am late?

Please read my amended post above.  And yes, you can join the queue any time after your group has been called.  Obviously that's only whilst the shoot is on.  If it finishes at say 11 and you arrive at 11.10 then Megan will have finished and left the booth and you will have missed the session.  If there is a second session later that day you can join that one, but again if you miss that then there won't be anything you can do.  Once the sessions are finished they can't call the guest back for latecomers.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1