Latest Guest Announcement - DAVID BRADLEY

This might be too early for anyone to know anyway, but - I was looking at David’s Diamond Pass description and I noticed it doesn’t include a talk.

Does this mean that there won’t be any Q&A session/panel with David at all, or just that his talk is free for anyone to attend?

Could additional talks with more than one actor (like a panel with both David and Pearl Mackie) be announced at a later time, and not be included in the Diamond Pass for those actors?

5 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

This might be too early for anyone to know anyway, but - I was looking at David’s Diamond Pass description and I noticed it doesn’t include a talk.

Does this mean that there won’t be any Q&A session/panel with David at all, or just that his talk is free for anyone to attend?

Could additional talks with more than one actor (like a panel with both David and Pearl Mackie) be announced at a later time, and not be included in the Diamond Pass for those actors?

We don't know, we don't know.

Maybe. Yes, That's possible.

Seriously, it's way too early for such questions. David may be in a Harry Potter talk for all we know right now. ;)

• Thanks 1

I can't believe joining Peter and Pearl is David Bradley, the original you might say! Another Doctor Who photoshoot booked! I'm surprised everyone's talking about this Megan Fox being announced because she's no David Bradley! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, chugs said:

I can't believe joining Peter and Pearl is David Bradley, the original you might say! Another Doctor Who photoshoot booked! I'm surprised everyone's talking about this Megan Fox being announced because she's no David Bradley! 

David Bradley > Megan Fox any day -_-

Just kidding guys, no offense intended :P she’s obviously great but David Bradley was the guest announcement I too was most excited about! :o It’s so cool to have the complete trio from Twice Upon A Time at the con, now we just need Matt Lucas or Mark Gatiss to make it perfect :D

• Like 2