Latest Guest Announcement - IAN SOMERHALDER

So I wasn't going to go this year and the minute Ian was announced I just couldn't resist buying the entry tickets and diamond pass for him and the duo photo with Paul so that I can have a Salvatore Sandwich :D 

This is probably the most excited I have been about a con since I met BC last year!!! :wub::wub:

20 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Just a FYI for Ian's diamond pass: you can only pick photo for saturday now, due to sunday being sold out atm

Thanks for pointing that out @VikingGrrrl I hadn't noticed!

His tickets seem to be flying out by the looks of it, as Sat photos are on batch 8 too! Quite some way off affording his diamond so may have to just buy the photo and upgrade if any are available later. 

1 hour ago, only_jay said:

Thanks for pointing that out @VikingGrrrl I hadn't noticed!

His tickets seem to be flying out by the looks of it, as Sat photos are on batch 8 too! Quite some way off affording his diamond so may have to just buy the photo and upgrade if any are available later. 

Noticed when I bought my diamond pass.

At least if you buy the photo you'll have that if the diamond pass is sold out when you can afford ut.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else checked out the new episode of Fear The Walking Dead? Maggie Grace is a fantastic addition to the show. She’d be a great guest to have with Ian. 

Also just seen that Ian has been cast as the main character in a new Netflix series.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw Ian cancelled a different con which is at the end of June, due to filming the new show. Does anyone know if he’ll be finished in time for London? 

I almost got my Salvatore Sandwich last year, but they both cancelled and this may be a last chance to get it......

Edited by lz23angel

19 minutes ago, lz23angel said:

I just saw Ian cancelled a different con which is at the end of June, due to filming the new show. Does anyone know if he’ll be finished in time for London? 

I almost got my Salvatore Sandwich last year, but they both cancelled and this may be a last chance to get it......

I saw this too, hope he doesn’t cancel 

12 minutes ago, Jean said:

Does any one know if his photo ops runing out or will there be some available at work he event 

thanks xxxx

He might, or he might not. It's hard to judge, Jean. He's onto batch 9 of 12 for Saturday and 6 of 8 for the Sunday so there is some time at the moment, but a sudden surge can happen at any time, really. :smile:

13 minutes ago, Jean said:

Does any one know if his photo ops runing out or will there be some available at work he event 

thanks xxxx

You can check the eventbrite page to keep track of how they are selling. Just go through the ticket buying process and see what batch they are up to for the day you require. For example Saturday is currently at batch 9 of 12 so there’s still quite a few left. Even once they get to 12 it is always possible they might add more depending on the time available on the day. Always best to buy in advance though. It can be risky to leave it as some people hang back from buying photo ops until nearer the con in case of newly arranged double/group opps etc.

2 hours ago, Ravogd said:

You can check the eventbrite page to keep track of how they are selling. Just go through the ticket buying process and see what batch they are up to for the day you require. For example Saturday is currently at batch 9 of 12 so there’s still quite a few left. Even once they get to 12 it is always possible they might add more depending on the time available on the day. Always best to buy in advance though. It can be risky to leave it as some people hang back from buying photo ops until nearer the con in case of newly arranged double/group opps etc.

Good point, many hold off buying until the schedule is out as well so it is possible that whilst it seems like sales have slowed down as most people have theirs, there could well be a last minute rush.

21 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I can see the bit where you select which day you want the photo, but how do you see what batch it's up to??

4 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I can see the bit where you select which day you want the photo, but how do you see what batch it's up to??

You click on Order Now and scroll down to where the batch selection is. You can do a dummy order, so to speak, on eventbrite without actually being charged anything. :smile:

But you will get an email from them several hours later stating that you are interested in lfcc.  Just a heads up in case you wonder why you start getting random emails from them, it just registers you started an order but didn't complete it.

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

But you will get an email from them several hours later stating that you are interested in lfcc.  Just a heads up in case you wonder why you start getting random emails from them, it just registers you started an order but didn't complete it.

Or log out of your account and start an order as a new user to avoid getting email reminders altogether. Even more stealthy ;):P

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, wjbleming said:

You click on Order Now and scroll down to where the batch selection is. You can do a dummy order, so to speak, on eventbrite without actually being charged anything. :smile:

Ohhh it only does it for photoshoots. I was trying it for diamond passes.

I want to know how popular the diamond guests are that I want to meet without having a diamond pass :P

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I want to know how popular the diamond guests are that I want to meet without having a diamond pass :P

If you mean how many Diamonds have been sold then yeah you can't find that info out and the only alerts would be is when the Mods post that they are running out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Ahh right, sorry, Sam.

Well, they're not sold out or running low, so there's that. :lol: I think that's the only way to gauge how popular the Diamond Passes are, really, Sam. :smile:

Just now, Raylenth said:

If you mean how many Diamonds have been sold then yeah you can't find that info out and the only alerts would be is when the Mods post that they are running out.

Bad habit again, Raylenth! :lol: