Queuing question

carefreeant

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a silly question but I haven't been to an event before (was supposed to attend Collectormania last year but had to cancel unfortunately).

My colleague is a huge Meatloaf fan so I have agreed to attend with them when he is at the London Comic Con event. They will be purchasing the Diamond (?) package for the meet and greet . I, however, am not such a big fan so will not be doing the same but wondered if I am still able to queue up with her whilst she waits? Obviously I wouldn't want to attend but for us to spend most of the time apart whilst she is queuing up , but I appreciate that it might not be possible as the organisers need to of course make sure that only people who have paid are able to receive the autographs etc.

Any help/advice would therefore be appreciated!

If you want to queue with her in the auto queue Care, you will need a VQ ticket at the minimum as you cannot join the queue for a busy guest without some kind of ticket.  If you do get a VQ ticket you cannot join the queue until your number has been called so if you want to queue together your friend would have to wait until you are called and loose her Diamond priority.  A higher number cannot join the queue ahead of their time, but a lower number can go at any time after they have been called.

Due to how busy he may be and as he's not in the best of health there's no guarantee he will reach Virtual queue ticket holders - hopefully he will but there's no way to know, nor how many he will see if he does.

It's probably best if your friend goes into the auto queue on her own and meets you when she is finished.  She shouldn't be in the queue for too long though.

Also just an FYI it may just be the wording you have used but it's not a Meet and Greet - that is technically a different kind of activity.

Edited by Raylenth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...