Dream Musical Guests

LisaCarter2016

phil collins as of recent as he's my current favourite artist, bruno mars as he's my 2nd fave artist and then musical-wise probs jodi benson as i've loved ariel and the movie little mermaid for years and years

Moving to general chat. Sorry guys, but this is very much another guest suggestion topic, and you of the mods' request not to open these in the event sections.

We let on the "dream guests who passed away" topic on as an exception because the section was not that busy yet. But it doesn't mean the rules have totally gone away. 

40 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Moving to general chat. Sorry guys, but this is very much another guest suggestion topic, and you of the mods' request not to open these in the event sections.

We let on the "dream guests who passed away" topic on as an exception because the section was not that busy yet. But it doesn't mean the rules have totally gone away. 

sorry 

Edited by LisaCarter2016

Avril Lavigne
Evan Rachel Wood (Rebel and a Basketcase)
Michelle Branch
Joseph Lawrence
Angie Hart
Zooey Deschanel
Jenna Von Oy
Heather Morris
Christina Aguilera
Kim Deal (The Breeders)
Emma Bunton
Macaulay Culkin
Yuki Honda (Cibo Matto)
Melissa Manchester

In keeping with the whole film and comic theme I'd have to say musicians who are in some way connected those those which i'd love to meet include:

Marilyn Manson (has done some acting as well as film scores - love his music for resident evil)

Rob Zombie (music related to and for films as well as of course his amazing work as a director)

Trent Reznor (has done a fair bit of film score work)

Johnny Depp (I know hes an actor first and foremost but also an amazing guitarist)

Mick Jagger (has done a few acting jobs, but should in my opinion stick to his music)

Ice T (whose a surprisingly good actor and does vocals for some great metal music - not a big fan of his straight up rap work)

6 hours ago, gecko-markus said:

In keeping with the whole film and comic theme I'd have to say musicians who are in some way connected those those which i'd love to meet include:

Marilyn Manson (has done some acting as well as film scores - love his music for resident evil)

Rob Zombie (music related to and for films as well as of course his amazing work as a director)

Trent Reznor (has done a fair bit of film score work)

Johnny Depp (I know hes an actor first and foremost but also an amazing guitarist)

Mick Jagger (has done a few acting jobs, but should in my opinion stick to his music)

Ice T (whose a surprisingly good actor and does vocals for some great metal music - not a big fan of his straight up rap work)

Ice T is fantastic in SVU 

9 hours ago, LisaCarter2016 said:

Ice T is fantastic in SVU 

I agree he's actually really good in it... Probably my favorite character in the show!  Even though I know he's done a huge amount of work both in film and TV, that's the only thing I really know him from!