General Chat

I just found out that Benadryl Cucumberbatch visited my godforsaken hometown in Tuscany last week and stopped in a restaurant literally 5 minutes from my house and I didn’t know... :(

I’m hating myself so much right now... :crying::crying::crying:

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

I just found out that Benadryl Cucumberbatch visited my godforsaken hometown in Tuscany last week and stopped in a restaurant literally 5 minutes from my house and I didn’t know... :(

I’m hating myself so much right now... :crying::crying::crying:

@Nerd Who Sorry to hear that, life can be so cruel sometimes :unsure:

• Sad 1

Trouble is even if you did know it's not something you can really do much with, being there at the same time is one thing.  Stage doors/prems that kind of thing is fine but they really should be left alone when in restaurants and such.

It's still sad though :(

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Trouble is even if you did know it's not something you can really do much with, being there at the same time is one thing.  Stage doors/prems that kind of thing is fine but they really should be left alone when in restaurants and such.

It's still sad though :(

Yeah I know, but since he stopped to take a few pictures with fans afterwards I might have had a chance to say hi, or just meet him in the street... :( Still feels very frustrating, but hopefully he’ll attend some official events again sooner or later ;)

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve also put them imgur as well but I think I’m going to delete my account on there because weirdos have been trying to talk to me and there are no moderators :wacko:

But you tolerate us weirdos on here though 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve also put them imgur as well but I think I’m going to delete my account on there because weirdos have been trying to talk to me and there are no moderators :wacko:

Geez, I didn't think Nate & Rayleigh were that bad! :whistling:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

So you weren't trying to win our R4 over to the dark side of the Cumbermoon, then?

I think she's in too deep with Peter Copernicusaldi.  There's no hope for her.  She will be closed off to the Truth Of Cumberbatch and will not Hear His Words.

All Hair our Lord Batch.