General Chat

20 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

You could always join us at the spring con ^_^ :WINCE:

You missing the summer one too or will you be doing both? For the spring con it depends on who is attending, I'm keeping an eye on the announcements :), summer con I'll try to go to regardless :)

1 minute ago, Broo said:

You missing the summer one too or will you be doing both? For the spring con it depends on who is attending, I'm keeping an eye on the announcements :), summer con I'll try to go to regardless :)

I'm going to both :D Hope to see you at one of them then! ^_^

55 minutes ago, Broo said:

I hope you can make it for the Spring Edition ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I'm going to both :D Hope to see you at one of them then! ^_^

We're planning on the summer con next year at the mo (seeing how the guest list turns out for Spring con before deciding at the mo) but if you see us again, do say hi, missus, even if it's at the hotel! It's always great to meet people off here! ^_^

Edited by wjbleming

10 hours ago, wjbleming said:

We're planning on the summer con next year at the mo (seeing how the guest list turns out for Spring con before deciding at the mo) but if you see us again, do say hi, missus, even if it's at the hotel! It's always great to meet people off here! ^_^

:WAVE: :WINCE:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

The soft underbelly of your tough exterior is showing, Nate. ;) I feel a group hug coming! ^_^

I've said for the last two years that anybody who thinks they see me should run up and hug me (or kick me in the balls - their choice) but not a single person has taken me up on the offer.

You promise group hugs, or a rubbing of the belly like a pair of ugly dogs, but I know better now than to believe that kind of talk.

19 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I've said for the last two years that anybody who thinks they see me should run up and hug me (or kick me in the balls - their choice) but not a single person has taken me up on the offer.

You promise group hugs, or a rubbing of the belly like a pair of ugly dogs, but I know better now than to believe that kind of talk.

In my defence, though, last year we didn't see you (though you did see us so the ownness is on you. ;)) and this year we were both busy in queues the only times we seen you. :smile:

(This has kinda turned a bit on it's head unless Nate's messing about)

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

I will hug you if I see you! :D but didn't see you this con :(

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

In my defence, though, last year we didn't see you (though you did see us so the onus is on you. ;)) and this year we were both busy in queues the only times we seen you. :smile:

38 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I will hug you if I see you! :D but didn't see you this con :(

I dunno, I think I might take hugs off the table. I don't know if I can take the crushing disappointment of another hug-free weekend. (The ball-kick offer is still there though - I would never deprive people that opportunity.)

12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I dunno, I think I might take hugs off the table. I don't know if I can take the crushing disappointment of another hug-free weekend. (The ball-kick offer is still there though - I would never deprive people that opportunity.)

You are getting a hug, dear brother bear! I just need to find you at the next con we both attend!