General Chat

Been reading all your comments. Wish I was there.

I Could not make it today. Got food poisoning or something. Been really bad, so could not make the trip.

You all have a great time guys and girls.

Man down. :(

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Well know if anymore guests are confirmed come Sunday at 6pm. ;)

Cheers people and if there are more guests confirmed for tomorrow it will be a win-win for me :D as i only have two photos booked at the moment and have a gold pass also so want to make the most of that! Thinking of getting a shoot with Peter Weller is there still any available or sold out?

And now David Tennant has been added for tomorrow :clap:so can definitely make use of my gold pass now and have always wanted to meet him as i think he is one of the best dr whos and although pricey will be worth it! Now if they could get another one of the dr assistants i haven't met KAREN GILLAN :thumbup: then would make my visit to lfcc tomorrow even better :dance:Sorry sm but i would love that 

6 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I only hope I can get a low enough vq tomorrow for Tennant but I'm probably turning up at 8(first train not till 6:44 from where I am)*crosses fingers*

Good luck hope you get to meet him!

5 minutes ago, Flibble said:

Did anyone meet Paul McGann today? Was he busy? I'll be there all day tomorrow so I'm hoping that I can get his autograph.

He was very busy. He is quite a slow singer because he loves to make you feel welcome and he is very very talkative. My advice get a VQ as early as possible or go straight to his Q first and wait for him to arrive. Definitely worth it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AReplicant said:

And now David Tennant has been added for tomorrow :clap:so can definitely make use of my gold pass now and have always wanted to meet him as i think he is one of the best dr whos and although pricey will be worth it! Now if they could get another one of the dr assistants i haven't met KAREN GILLAN :thumbup: then would make my visit to lfcc tomorrow even better :dance:Sorry sm but i would love that 

Sorry to burst your bubble a little bit but gold passes don’t apply to Diamond pass guests. You need a VQ just like everyone else or they may let golds go after diamonds are done as they have done that with a few guests today. Depending on how many DP’s they sold and going by Capaldi today I’ll be astonished if anybody other than Diamond Passes get seen anyway

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Good luck hope you get to meet him!

Thanks, I have a book for them all to sign and I was literally missing Capaldi, Smith, Eccleston and Tennant's signature. So tomorrow's going to be a bit...hectic for me.

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

Sorry to burst your bubble a little bit but gold passes don’t apply to Diamond pass guests. You need a VQ just like everyone else or they may let golds go after diamonds are done as they have done that with a few guests today. Depending on how many DP’s they sold and going by Capaldi today I’ll be astonished if anybody other than Diamond Passes get seen anyway

It's cool because i know how the diamond passes work as had them for Pam Anderson and Christopher Lloyd last year but what i meant was it might help a little bit more than not having one as it does help you move further up the queue so less waiting time which is always good which is what i like about the gold pass 

• Like 1

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm in the queue :thumbup:

cool. Got to wait for the 7:55 from earls court. But if you see a ginger peron with a David Tennant tshirt and a coat drapped over a bag then that's more than likely me lol