General Chat

Just now, timelordthete said:

A quick question about photos, after printed, what do they get put in? Sudden realisation what I'm taking to keep stuff in isn't sturdy and is liable to bend, aaagh

A folder of some sort, the collector's book they call it

4 minutes ago, timelordthete said:

A quick question about photos, after printed, what do they get put in? Sudden realisation what I'm taking to keep stuff in isn't sturdy and is liable to bend, aaagh

There was a stall downstairs selling photo holders. 50p each. That’s what I put all my photos in and stops them bending or getting damaged.

6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

A folder of some sort, the collector's book they call it

1 minute ago, ZanderMc said:

There was a stall downstairs selling photo holders. 50p each. That’s what I put all my photos in and stops them bending or getting damaged.

Awesome. Thank you. That's super handy! 

2 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I think they must of ran out because I never got one for my Allo Allo shoot ( And that was the only shoot i had today :lol:)

They ran out of collectors books already? I remember by Sunday last year they had completely sold out.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

14 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I think they must of ran out because I never got one for my Allo Allo shoot ( And that was the only shoot i had today :lol:)

There was a pile on the corner of the desk, but they weren't handing them out...

The heat in the venue wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.  There was some glorious aircon blowing around the balcony area (comic zone) around lunch time, don't know if it survived the day but it was most welcome! 

9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Had a good day today. I think I broke my record by waiting 2 1/2 hours for Meat Loaf’s auto but the man’s a legend and it was more than worth it. Everything else went very smoothly. Full write up to come next week.

And the highlight of your day was?

1 minute ago, Emanuela said:

Guys, do you know where Tom Welling's desk is? I'm trying not to waste time seeking around tomorrow. 

Today he was along the back wall. As I was leaving around 18:30 they were starting to move some guests around though, so I can’t say for sure he’ll be there tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Today he was along the back wall. As I was leaving around 18:30 they were starting to move some guests around though, so I can’t say for sure he’ll be there tomorrow.

Ok, thanks for helping ;)

9 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

:mellow:-_- Great. Just to make sure i didn't bend my photo i had to put it in with the doctor who comic.

The collectors books aren’t particularly sturdy, if something was going to bend your photo, it would still do it in the book.