General Chat

48 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

New card on way Im not blaming anyone no ones fault these things do happen just incase eventbrite has had any issues with other cards someone may of got in to the there system contacted via email but dueto the fact it was an issue outside there catergories of problems it hadnt gone through

I hope it will work out for you. One in my family works with card issues (within the Police), hacking, fraud etc etc and it is so common these days so of course it is the first that comes in ones mind. Only natural. 

1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

New card on way Im not blaming anyone no ones fault these things do happen just incase eventbrite has had any issues with other cards someone may of got in to the there system contacted via email but dueto the fact it was an issue outside there catergories of problems it hadnt gone through

You Need to contact Eventbrite please. I've heard back from the Office, it's definitely Eventbrite's end. If you go to their help Center and select "other" then you even get the "unauthorized Charge" Option in the next menu.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You Need to contact Eventbrite please. I've heard back from the Office, it's definitely Eventbrite's end. If you go to their help Center and select "other" then you even get the "unauthorized Charge" Option in the next menu.

Thank you very much I will email them again striaght away cheers:smile:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fanowaty said:

OMG, I love Veep. I haven't seen The Thick of It yet, so it doesn't ring a bell to me :D But Veep was beyond fantastic!

Watch the Thick Of It you will love it one of the best comedy series I’ve ever seen!

19 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Oh, btw I am seeing Ant-Man and The Wasp on Sunday :P

Shut it baldy

9 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I really liked it ;) Be shure to stay for the credit scenes!

If anyone doesn't know to stay for the post credit scenes after 10 years then they deserve to miss it.

43 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We still have 3 weeks or so, so don't rub it in please!

You know, they should just do a last minute change and release it this Friday in the UK/ROI after tonight's loss so as to raise morale. It's only right.

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If anyone doesn't know to stay for the post credit scenes after 10 years then they deserve to miss it.

You would be amazed if you had seen how MANY people left right after the credits started on the premiere. Out of the full audience there were only maybe 10% left. I was shocked. And by the way - it's so good - everyone go and see it :D 

Just now, fanowaty said:

You would be amazed if you had seen how MANY people left right after the credits started on the premiere. Out of the full audience there were only maybe 10% left. I was shocked. And by the way - it's so good - everyone go and see it :D 

Yeah, when I saw "Kong: Skull Island" I was very much alone at the post credit scene.

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You know, they should just do a last minute change and release it this Friday in the UK/ROI after tonight's loss so as to raise morale. It's only right.

I thought that as weel but they won't

4 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

On the opening night, yeah that is bad.  I have seen people comment on subsequent nights about the 'morons' leaving but you have to remember they may be die hard fans and have seen it already and don't need to stay for the post cred scene again.  I left the 2nd/3rd time I saw IW as I didn't want to stay for the scene again

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yeah, when I saw "Kong: Skull Island" I was very much alone at the post credit scene.

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

When I saw Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom there was only me and one other person who stayed and saw the post credit scene.

Probably no one would expect them to have one.  I think I stayed for the JW one but that might have only been because people said there was one