General Chat

1 hour ago, crazydan182 said:

It's been two years since I did a Con. How close do the floor plans usually land? Less than I week I would guess since they're waiting on final lineup of guests etc?

Floor plans are usually around the same time as the schedule (a week or so beforehand), but they don’t show the exact place each guest will be sitting, just where the signing area is as there is a good chance the guests could be moved throughout the weekend.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Anyone who’s meeting Peter great news the floof is back! This photo was taken yesterday so it looks we will all get the pleasure of having photo ops with Peter complete with his signature 12th Doctor hair :wub:

2w653f7.jpg

Unless shave it off the day before just to annoy R4 :P

Edited by Chris1970
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

You sure that's not a wig, I thought I saw some pictures of him last month with short hair. Maybe his hair grows superfast, I mean I'm also a big fan of his long hair so I hope so :D

Haha I don’t think so I think his hair just grows fast but I know what you mean I saw a picture last month and his hair was shorter :D

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Haha I don’t think so I think his hair just grows fast but I know what you mean I saw a picture last month and his hair was shorter :D

Some people the hair can grow very fast, not been the case for me. I have always had short hair, not only because it is easier to deal with but I look awful in long

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Some people the hair can grow very fast, not been the case for me. I have always had short hair, not only because it is easier to deal with but I look awful in long

I did the opposite had long hair, had it cut short, hated it so grew it again :P