General Chat

8 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Im just gonna go with the flow and see where both days take me sometimes I forget to get the autos I want as long as I get tyo my photo shoots all is good :dance:

I like those you get when you have a walk around and you see a shorter queue and take a shot, random auto. And take a shot at the end of the day, can collect a few then because it is so much calmer.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, Broo said:

Curious and being nosey, question for everyone: which of the guests you have booked with are you the most excited about meeting?

No surprises here, for me it's Tom Welling ;)

Definitely Jewel Staite :wub: Kaylee is like a blueprint for my ideal woman.

Followed very closely by Lucy Davis - Tim and Dawn's story in The Office is something very close to my heart. And as a bonus, I've been recently been reading the Wonder Woman comics from 1941, and Etta Candy is such a cool character! A bit underused in the movie, but still.

Welcome to the forum Rachey! Do watch The Martian sometime, it's a great movie.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I like those you get when you have a walk around and you see a shorter queue and take a shot, random auto. And take a shot at the end of the day, can collect a few then because it is so much calmer.

Thats why I like Sundays so much quieter and nicer to walk round especially near closing everyone gets tired and goes home lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Thats why I like Sundays so much quieter and nicer to walk round especially near closing everyone gets tired and goes home lol

Ok, the guest might be tired and so..but as you say..quieter..and perhaps a better chance to get dedication on photos from busy guests and maybe a a word or two more than possible earlier.

18 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I believe they're not finished with guests until they announce a big Marvel guest. And Ben Affleck has started doing conventions so how about him.

Ben Affleck isn't a Marvel guest...but a DC guest :P

• Haha 1

So happy with Arthur Darvill, saw him being announced for so many conventions in the past but now I'm finally gonna meet. I always prefered Rory Williams over Amy Pond but he's also my favorite character in LoT. I also welcome every Broadchurch guest :D

• Like 2

On 08/07/2018 at 3:02 PM, The_batflash123 said:

I'm wondering why someone would buy a DP for someone they already met 12 times before. One would say you'd probably have enough autographs/pictures. No criticism, just wondering :D

I won't say how many time's I've met BC but I'd buy a Diamond again if he was announced ;)

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've noticed that Ian Somerhalder is still listed on the pre-orders page. I imagine this is a mistake since he cancelled a while ago?

Yes.

• Like 1