General Chat

6 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

XD I've got to say, this forum never fails to cheer me up. Been in a week of logistical hell between my research, and ebaying what feels like half of my house. It's good to kick back and read all of this

Exact! Our goal is to make this LFCC the happiest, friendliest and warmest Con ever. All for the love of what we love. ^_^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Exact! Our goal is to make this LFCC the happiest, friendliest and warmest Con ever. All for the love of what we love. ^_^

And I do think it helps. I've been going to... another convention... for nearly 10 years, but their group of attendees is not nearly as cohesive and fun to talk to (in my opinion anyway). I discovered this forum just before my first LFCC (although as you can see on my account, it took me just over 3 years to then make a profile) and I do think it positively affected how I view LFCC, and cements its status as my favourite con. 

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Yeah I like that film as well, especially because his character is called W.H.O Doctor :P

And (spoiler warning!) he's there when they finally find a solution to the zombie crisis. In Cardiff.

The movie was made way before Capaldi was announced as the 12th Doctor, but it came out only a few weeks before! Someone knew things...

14 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It'll be fine. :lol:

The start of LFCC isn't like this at all

Image result for big crowds

It's not really that bad, it just feels like it.

That's pretty much what 2014 and 2015 were like on Saturdays. Huge improvement the last two years!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

I thought it wasnt so bad last year. You are not alone but you dont have to dig your way through the crowd.

If i knew how to share photos I'd show a pic from last year, it was busy but not at all claustrophobic :) I'm sure this year will be similar!

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

If i knew how to share photos I'd show a pic from last year

You upload the photo to a photo sharing site like flickr or tinypic (Photobucket is being avoided nowadays due to the charges they've introduced) and share the link on here, which will manifest like the others have. :smile:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You upload the photo to a photo sharing site like flickr or tinypic (Photobucket is being avoided nowadays due to the charges they've introduced) and share the link on here, which will manifest like the others have. :smile:

Oh thank you so much! Shall try that now! :)

28 minutes ago, Broo said:

15raw3r.jpg

Hopefully this works!

Edit: sorta works lol never underestimate my ineptitude with things even as straightforward as this ;)

Edit again: whoop whoop! Did it! :D

It goes to show that the stalls area is ok, it's busy but it's not too hard to maneuver about.

And as a wink wink nudge nudge the Sea Shepherd people are associated with RDA ;)

Edited by Raylenth