General Chat

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

But if you get an extra photo the same day as your DP, no matter batch?

If it's for the same day then yes, you have it scanned when you go in and have it done at the same time, just tell the crew you have an extra one.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 @Nerd Who Well at least if we are all attending on the Sunday there is at least a chance we could end up bumping into each other! :D

We might be seated next to each other at the Capaldi talk for all we know :lol::D

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

If you have had your Diamond photo on Saturday and have an extra shoot on Sunday you won't be in with the Sunday Diamonds as you have already had that done, once you have used your priority for an activity it ceases and any other trips through are under the normal rules so for your Sunday photo you will need to go through with what ever batch you have.

That’s what I thought too, thanks for the clarification ^_^ I have a very low batch number so I hope I won’t have to wait too long and I might still be able to get my photo in the first morning session, but in any case at least I know what to do and when to go so I don’t get in the way of other attendees ;)

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who We might be! Have you got your diamond pass for Peter on the Sunday though because at the talk dp holders are at the front so I will be at the front? :D

As somebody explained better before, the Diamond Passes are valid for the whole weekend, the day you select is for the photo ops only, so even though I’ve chosen Saturday I’ll still be seated in the front rows reserved to DP holders on the Sunday - I told you, we might be actually seated next to each other! :D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who We might be! Have you got your diamond pass for Peter on the Sunday though because at the talk dp holders are at the front so I will be at the front? :D

Just bear in mind there will be a lot of people queuing to get in on diamond passes so you will be at the front but may be spread out a bit.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hey new profile pic!  Very David Blain.  Look into the eyes, not around the eyes.

It's taken from a photo with a certain dark lord of the sith I had done at my recent visit to the French land of the mouse. I thought it had some drama to it and would look good here. Plus the beard had changed so I needed to update my pic.

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It's taken from a photo with a certain dark lord of the sith I had done at my recent visit to the French land of the mouse. I thought it had some drama to it and would look good here. Plus the beard had changed so I needed to update my pic.

Anyone told you, you look like Gary Barlow. :huh:

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Looking good! 

• Like 1