General Chat

22 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Wellllll there's a bit of controversy all around this (I know I know, how unlike the internet...), the actual article is more speculative than anything, and everyone directly concerned is being vaguer than vague. WB were to release a statement on it but said statement said absolutely nothing to clarify anything (again, how unusual...) and Cavill himself posted on Instagram a video noone really gets... Personally I'm side-eyeing this til someone official actually says something unequivocal.

13 minutes ago, Broo said:

Wellllll there's a bit of controversy all around this (I know I know, how unlike the internet...), the actual article is more speculative than anything, and everyone directly concerned is being vaguer than vague. WB were to release a statement on it but said statement said absolutely nothing to clarify anything (again, how unusual...) and Cavill himself posted on Instagram a video noone really gets... Personally I'm side-eyeing this til someone official actually says something unequivocal.

Yeah, the article I read just cited sources.  Think the article I read said it was from an article in the Hollywood Reporter who said they had an inside source, so there actually isn't anything concrete & official about it. To quote a Viking, the news will come when it comes.

When you look at your profile and see that you have apparently 'won the day' and yet had no idea such a thing was even possible. 

tumblr_o2e1qsksii1rfd7lko1_400.gif

But yay I now get a lovely little trophy, ego increased +1 :lol:

Edited by Sassy1988
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Just noticed that it's Sam Neill's birthday today. He's 71! 7-1! No way did that man I met at LFCC look like a 70 year old. Happy birthday Sam and what's your secret?

Holy... Seriously?? Wow... D*mn he's aging well *hearteyes*