General Chat

12 hours ago, natedammit said:

I've said for the last two years that anybody who thinks they see me should run up and hug me (or kick me in the balls - their choice) but not a single person has taken me up on the offer.

You promise group hugs, or a rubbing of the belly like a pair of ugly dogs, but I know better now than to believe that kind of talk.

In my defence, I couldn't even get eye contact with you so a hug...? 

Kick in the balls next year it is then ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I am going to try and attend either the Spring or Summer LFCC next year and stay over in a hotel and make a nice weekend of it! :thumbup:

I hope you can make it for the Spring Edition next year, missed out on you this year.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Broo said:

In my defence, I couldn't even get eye contact with you so a hug...? 

Kick in the balls next year it is then ;)

Hugs (and ball-kicks) are way easier than eye contact. To be fair (to me), there was a brief moment of eye contact before I looked away and pretended I hadn't seen you. 

Maybe I'll practice. I'll smile and wave at people in the street. It looks easy enough.

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Hugs (and ball-kicks) are way easier than eye contact. To be fair (to me), there was a brief moment of eye contact before I looked away and pretended I hadn't seen you. 

Maybe I'll practice. I'll smile and wave at people in the street. It looks easy enough.

No no, no need. We've established it's ball-kicks next year :D

25 minutes ago, Broo said:

That's good to know, expect koala hugs from me next year then! :D;)

Just no running koala hugs. Please. I'd rather save that scenario for somewhere more private. ;)

(And as I'm posting this, it's becoming apparent I'm saying this to a married woman... :eek: :stretcher:)

• Haha 2