General Chat

14 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I showed you mine, you show me yours. Nobody's looking.

It may be the last day of term but here you go then

Now you had a chance to see them......bye bye cakes

Edited by Raylenth

I’m trying to put the photo of me and Peter as my profile pic but it says the file is too large anyone got any ideas how to make it smaller it has to be smaller than 100kb I’ve tried a photo compresser app but it’s not working?

13 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m trying to put the photo of me and Peter as my profile pic but it says the file is too large anyone got any ideas how to make it smaller it has to be smaller than 100kb I’ve tried a photo compresser app but it’s not working?

Maybe try making a copy on your computef/laptop/tablet/phone and cropping it down so it's down to the edge of you and Peter? That's how I got mine to work.

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

Thanks I have ocd though so it’s probably going to change around a bit until I’m happy with it :P

Fair enough. :D

I can't be bothered to keep messing with it, so I have made this my profile picture and I will most likely keep this one for a long time yet.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Fair enough. :D

I can't be bothered to keep messing with it, so I have made this my profile picture and I will most likely keep this one for a long time yet.

Yeah I might keep this one for a while but then I need to give David a turn :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Obviously you like the modern era, but are you a fan of the classic era of Doctor Who? I don't remember ever reading anything about you talking about it :D

I am yeah I haven’t watched many of the classic episodes, I would like to though how about you? :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I am yeah I haven’t watched many of the classic episodes, I would like to though how about you? :D

I actually prefer the classic era of the show to modern Who. I do still love the modern era, but there is a charm to the old episodes that the new series just can't replicate in my opinion. However, some of my favourite episodes of the show are from the modern era, and the 9th Doctor was the first one who I watched, so I have strong memories associated with modern Who. Although I love every Doctor my top 3 are all from the classic era. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1