General Chat

19 minutes ago, natedammit said:

What does the 'S' on his belt stand for? Seurat?

Possibly.  They are the B team, they cover when the others are on holiday.  There's him and his brothers Monet, Cezanne and Degas.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

abMew2E_700b.jpg

You have stumbled across one of my favourite things on the internet, these were deliberately created to be funny knock offs.  Obvious Plant is brilliant and I have spent many an afternoon laughing at the dodgy products/signs he produces.  http://obviousplant.com/page/34 I've linked to the end, to his older stuff as it's better to read towards the new stuff but if you want something to do you should have a read (and read everything on the signs even stuff that looks like blurb).  He mostly does it in the US but I actually saw one of his creations on the tube a few years ago.  He creates all his stuff at home and sneaks them into shops and the like

Some more examples of his work

tumblr_p8xplj5e6X1u53c30o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p7uphbBXyT1u53c30o6_540.jpg

Keep your pups safe! Each reblog could save a dogâs life â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Also I’m going to let you guys decide which photo op I should have as my profile pic first, David or Peter whoever gets the most votes wins! :D

They're both awesome pics but capaldi was always such a huge thing I think you should go with his <3

• Like 1