General Chat

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sometimes the Crew will ask you not to take a print if you have your own item. Things can happen - a box may have not been packed, or in one case I remember ages ago there was serious water damage which led to a lot of Pictures being discarded.

The wording is "the Autograph costs such and such Price and Comes with a free print" by the way.

Thanks for clarifying that :D

1 hour ago, Chris C said:

Hi,

I was in the Lance Henriksen queue and I paid for two autographs - one for a signed photo and one for my poster. The crew member who took payment from me told me that I can have a second print to keep unsigned seeing that I have paid for two autographs.

This was a pleasant surprise because I've paid for two autographs from other guests in the past few years but never been offered a second unsigned photo to keep. I didn't take one in the end but for future reference, does this offer apply to all guests?

Nice. Never had that happen to me before and I have been attending various different events for several years now, lucky you haha. 

Speaking of prints anyone have any pictures of the prints you get free with the DP passes specifically Matt Smith, David Duchovny and Steven Seagal? I knew about the prints but it didn't sound appealing enough so opted not to collect mine, still as it was my first time using a DP pass if anyone has any pics I would love to know what they may of looked like had I opted to get mine on Sunday.

40 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

How is everyone doing today? I'm having mega con blues today and really eager to plan for next year lol

Despite only having gone to the event one day (Sunday) I'm still completely exhausted and mentally drained, I was actually dozing off a few minutes ago haha

Still I agree I cannot wait until next years event, though I have my doubts the guest line-up will appeal to me as I tend to have a limited interest span in terms of movies and tv shows =/ unless they miraculously managed to get Pacino (a girl can dream lol) or Tom Baker and David Tennant back since I missed them both last weekend :( This years line-up was so good and it will take quite a lot to beat it imo

3 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

Speaking of prints anyone have any pictures of the prints you get free with the DP passes specifically Matt Smith, David Duchovny and Steven Seagal? I knew about the prints but it didn't sound appealing enough so opted not to collect mine, still as it was my first time using a DP pass if anyone has any pics I would love to know what they may of looked like had I opted to get mine on Sunday.

190B6619-DA4C-4627-872C-6C0BA0AF2F9D_zps0B07DB9F-0BE4-46EC-AEC3-8E7C866C6C27_zps

Not the best pics just quick snaps to give you an idea. Remember these are A3 size not the normal 10x8 prints that you get at the autograph tables. I don’t get a Segal diamond so can’t help you with that one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

Speaking of prints anyone have any pictures of the prints you get free with the DP passes specifically Matt Smith, David Duchovny and Steven Seagal?

Steven Seagal's was a picture of him sat with his arms folded looking bored. Probably.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Hmm they do look rather basic esp the Duchovny one and I'm not sure I would want a picture that size neither, glad I opted out in the end then. Anyway thanks for posting the pics :D

3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Finally unpacking my bag from LFCC today :lol:

I’m glad I didn’t wait to unpack mine. There was a half a cheese sandwich in there. I wouldn’t want to have discovered that after a week!

• Haha 4