General Chat

11 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Did you ask him a question? I was in the Meat Loaf talk before and managed to get front row right at the centre as the crew didn't make me go in and out again due to my wristband (very grateful!). There was so many people wanting to ask him questions. I loved what he said about Jodie. And when he joked about there being a reunion upstairs after being asked if he would do a multi doctor episode :lol:

No I didn’t too scared! Yes I loved that comment too!

Back home, no more being banned on this forum :clap: I had DP for Capaldi, Smith, Eccleston and David and I got all of their photo and signatures so I'm happy :D Did everything I wanted except Sam Neill talk or I would have missed Smith and Capaldi's signature. But I don't really care about talks that much. Got a selfie with Bradley, Davison and Mike Quinn for free. I asked Ingrid Oliver to do a silly pose but she forgot so I got second one for free. Matt looked the other way in the Doctor Who group shoot so I got another one for free but I really enjoyed the first one much better. Also, after running from booth to booth for 8 hours on sunday I ended up at my last shoot with the Izombie cast. I was really tired and hungry and I kinda forgot I was still at the convention so I just looked straight at a wall without even realising the picture was being taken. Luckely the actors were so nice to do another one because I looked like I smoked a lot of weed in the picture. :P But yeah, only regret from this weekend is Steven Seagal. It looked like he could fall asleep any minute.

• Like 1

Silly question: anyone knows the song from the Amazon Prime Video commercial that was being displayed all the time on the main stage? The kind of trailer with all the upcomming series and all. I can't get it out of my head :lol:

Now we have to wait a full year for the next LFCC :P a lot to talk about till then haha we can look forward to some huge anniversaries and special moments! the climax of the Avengers movies, the ending of Game of Thrones, the 25th James Bond movie....Can't wait!!!

Went by the Olympia for the con this morning and there's no sign of life about the place, what's going on??? Am I too early or was the con moved to a different location??

OlympiaGoldOlympiaH

:crying:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Went by the Olympia for the con this morning and there's no sign of life about the place, what's going on??? Am I too early or was the con moved to a different location??

:crying:

I'm sorry, but you're just a tiny bit to early, sweetie ^_^

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I am already delighted I took the entire week off work. I can’t imagine what it must have been like for people going back first thing on Monday

I went back to work on Monday it sucked!

9 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I didn’t get given a ball chain for my diamond passes on Sunday, I know I wouldn’t be able to get that now but I did see some people with lanyards with LFCC on it does anyone know where I can get one from?

Got mine last year. Then we got that instead of ball chain.

18 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I am already delighted I took the entire week off work. I can’t imagine what it must have been like for people going back first thing on Monday

I learned that years ago, bouncing straight into work from a convention just isn't doable, of course it depends on if your employers let you book time off! :P 

I work nights now so it's not too bad. Back to work Friday for me this week! 

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

SM should consider extending LFCC in summer with a day or two. ;)

It was supposed to be open for the afternoon on the Thursday a couple of years ago, but this was cancelled last minute. I can't remember if we were given a reason or not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It was supposed to be open for the afternoon on the Thursday a couple of years ago, but this was cancelled last minute. I can't remember if we were given a reason or not.

Would actually be cool. 

14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Would actually be cool. 

Hey Chris. I tried to grab you to say hello on Sunday. Right by where Tony Robinson was signing on Saturday (didn’t see who was there on the Sunday sorry). You had your face in your phone and were walking quickly in the direction of photo area E so I guessed you had one of your many shoots and I didn’t want to interrupt you.

• Like 1