General Chat

Just now, Nerd Who said:

Good luck, Matt Smith still not here...

Eccleston was Diamond only, and at this point Smith and Capaldi will probably be too, they both have hundreds of DPs left to go through...

Wow…I had a feeling yesterday it would be frantic today :o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Good luck, Matt Smith still not here...

Eccleston was Diamond only, and at this point Smith and Capaldi will probably be too, they both have hundreds of DPs left to go through...

I think someone said capaldis staying to get the dps done. Just a case of numbers coming up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I would bet quite a lot of money on the fact that a lot of the people waiting for them were VQ ticket holders refusing to leave.

But VQ are not guaranteed to get an autograph. I really hope diamond pass people will get there autograph. I had some luck that I got it before he left for the photoshoots

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I would bet quite a lot of money on the fact that a lot of the people waiting for them were VQ ticket holders refusing to leave.

when I ran over to matts table there did seem to be some people hanging about.

Edited by maegurwen

14 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

But VQ are not guaranteed to get an autograph. I really hope diamond pass people will get there autograph. I had some luck that I got it before he left for the photoshoots

You know that and I know that. Some other attendees seem to find it hard to accept this.

2 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

It was really nice to meet you at the talk :D Hope both your photos went well, I eventually managed to get my Tennant photos too ;)

Nice to meet you too :D They went brilliantly thanks!

• Like 1

I’ve officially done it I’ve met Peter Capaldi and David Tennant, thank you so much Showmasters for a brilliant day I’ve had such an amazing time and I’ve got so many memories which I will treasure forever! 

I will be posting my autographs and photos later :dance:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Saw you at the hotel!! Sorry I didn't say hi :blush:

You should've said something! Look, we're in London for another while, I don't know if you are or not but if You see us again please do make yourself known, little miss! ^_^

4 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@wjbleming @Matthew Bleming Nice to meet you today guys hope you got everything done! :D

It was great to meet you too! We didn't get Capaldi, Ray Park, Jewel Staite and Noel Clarke's autos (I think there was 1, maybe 2 others but I've a head like a seive! lol) but hey, it's the way of the con, taking a chance with them. Wasn't expecting to get Capaldi with VQs over 300 again today. :(

(Plus, it's good to know we're known to your family, Matthew heard your sister saying "There's the Blemings!" the 2nd time we seen you! :lol:)

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve officially done it I’ve met Peter Capaldi and David Tennant, thank you so much Showmasters for a brilliant day I’ve had such an amazing time and I’ve got so many memories which I will treasure forever! 

I will be posting my autographs and photos later :dance:

Cool. I got everyone that I was originally going for. Only one I didn't manage to get was David Tennant. But he did pop over to see capaldi quick, so I saw him to an extent lol

32 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You should've said something! Look, we're in London for another while, I don't know if you are or not but if You see us again please do make yourself known, little miss! ^_^

At the gate waiting to board the plane, so.. :poki:

• Like 1