General Chat

Urgh.. I shouldn't of watched my Godfather Blu Ray last night as it made me remember just how good the movie is, I may just be even more excited in meeting James Caan now to the extent I may need a restraining order put in place lol :wub::lol:

I was so excited by it all that I was even awake at 4am in a mad rush searching the tinternet for even more Godfather stuff for him to sign, which considering how close the event is now is obviously difficult to do, surprisingly though I did manage to find something which will hopefully arrive 2moro lol. Suffice to say I'm still in bed now with zero plans on leaving it :lol:

Anywho I hope those that are travelling to London 2day have a safe journey and an enjoyable weekend. I'm not leaving until 2moro and I'm not even packed yet, so I should probably consider doing that at some point lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Guys, just an FYI that discussion of pass numbers is discouraged unless the mods give us permission I'm afraid.  It makes people worry.

Ach didn't realise sorry Raylenth, I've changed my post now

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

If anyone could post there DPs on here tonight that would be great would like to see what a certain Scottish actors DP looks like that’s all :whistling:

Please do not post the pass numbers, the pictures are fine, but cover the numbers please

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1