General Chat

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

So, packing, movie, haur cuts etc.. what will you all be up to tomorrow? Any guess if we will have a guest or two announced tomorrow? :D 

Never say never on the guest front. And my day tomorrow is basically food shopping, talking to manager about something happening next month,  staying around the forum and then sorting stuff out in the evening. 

22 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

So, packing, movie, haur cuts etc.. what will you all be up to tomorrow? Any guess if we will have a guest or two announced tomorrow? :D 

Special surprise guest Gillian Anderson, I guess you wouldn't mind that now would you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Nice relaxing train journey, queueing for DP passes, dinner, last minute rechecking the schedule then an early night me thinks! :)

• Like 3

Flight, train, hotel. Pass pickup. Dinner. Killer Joe. Sleep.

• Like 2

Putting my toothbrush away, taking the train to London, hotel, shopping, pass pickup, diner, maybe go to the meetup, probably a late night snack, watching a bit of tv, sleep.

• Like 1