General Chat

14 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I think I've gone from 'Best Boy' to 'Camera Operator' in less than 2 months. I have too much free time. :huh:

I know that feeling, did similar when i started but i think it was 'runner' to 'camera operator' :laugh: I think me getting a job a couple years later slowed me down lol

4 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I know that feeling, did similar when i started but i think it was 'runner' to 'camera operator' :laugh: I think me getting a job a couple years later slowed me down lol

You still have some hours left to make up for the lost time :P I would probably be much highier if I hadn't forgotten my password when I bought a new laptop :whistling:

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

You still have some hours left to make up for the lost time :P I would probably be much highier if I hadn't forgotten my password when I bought a new laptop :whistling:

I'm on holiday this week so thankfully that helps :P Also got some decent rest :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

The name changes happen quickly at first but start to have longer and longer gaps between them. Unless a mod with "a sense of humour" decides to change it for you. Then you're stuck with it.

I don't really mind to be honest :laugh: 

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

The name changes happen quickly at first but start to have longer and longer gaps between them. Unless a mod with "a sense of humour" decides to change it for you. Then you're stuck with it.

And sometimes People want one really badly and don't even notice when they get one.

If I ever get a personal name it would be something like 'you know the number, you know the name'  I love that catchphrase from the Goldeneye posters :P or 'the man who would be Bond'

I don't even know why or when or what for people get personalized names :o