General Chat

1 hour ago, Broo said:

It's been 15 minutes since Sam Neill was announced and I'm still bl**dy crying what is wrong with me???? First time I've had this reaction to a guest attending!

Bless you, do not turn into a blubbery mess in front of him 

Image result for Stewie griffin crying gif

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

@Raylenth Have you already seen Patrick Melrose? Is it any good? Need something new and short to watch.

Course I have!  Even got to go to the special screening of the first episode :D  Without giving too much away, it's a hard thing to watch given it's subject matter but it's amazingly done, the acting and writing is superb (He's up for an Emmy for it, deservedly so) and the first episode is very funny

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Course I have!  Even got to go to the special screening of the first episode :D  Without giving too much away, it's a hard thing to watch given it's subject matter but it's amazingly done, the acting and writing is superb (He's up for an Emmy for it, deservedly so) and the first episode is very funny

Thanks, gonna give it go tomorrow. Looks like perfect entertainment on a sunday afternoon ^_^

Haven't been able to attend since 2015. Wasn't gonna come again this year but decided at the last minute that I'm not missing it again. Already had the time off work so booked my travel down, my hotel and my photo sessions. Can't wait for next weekend now:D

2 minutes ago, ZanderMc said:

Haven't been able to attend since 2015. Wasn't gonna come again this year but decided at the last minute that I'm not missing it again. Already had the time off work so booked my travel down, my hotel and my photo sessions. Can't wait for next weekend now:D

Who are you going to be meeting/having photo ops with? :) 

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Who are you going to be meeting/having photo ops with? :) 

Booked photos with Tom Baker and Rose Mciver on the friday, Jeff Jarrett and Jim ross on the Saturday and then Jewel Staite and Shane Helms on the sunday along with the Izombie talk.

23 minutes ago, ZanderMc said:

Booked photos with Tom Baker and Rose Mciver on the friday, Jeff Jarrett and Jim ross on the Saturday and then Jewel Staite and Shane Helms on the sunday along with the Izombie talk.

Not too much but still enough to have a nice relaxed weekend. I hope you enjoy ^_^

12 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Not too much but still enough to have a nice relaxed weekend. I hope you enjoy ^_^

That’s it the now. Have a feeling a few more might be added but still hoping for a relaxed enough weekend. Hope you have a nice weekend as well.

40 minutes ago, ZanderMc said:

Sounds awesome, you'll have an amazing time! :)