General Chat

5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I wonder if the stall with the frames for pictures will be there again. Still need a frame for David Bradley because they didn't have one last year and he's a Diamond Pass guest this year, let's hope for the best. 

They've posted on FB that they will be. :smile: ASSOS I think they're called IIRC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Broo said:

I'll stand outside looking in with you... ;)

e0c.gif

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

We all sit at desks and the guests come to us. Also, The Olympia switches on their super secret, super effective air conditioning. And there's cake.

And mom isn't invited!! :dance:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

They've posted on FB that they will be. :smile: ASSOS I think they're called IIRC

I don't think I saw these last year. Does anyone have any images? From how they are being described they are guest specific, so are they just a framed image of a guest at the event? I tried to find something about them online but couldn't.

20 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:
1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

I don't think I saw these last year. Does anyone have any images? From how they are being described they are guest specific, so are they just a framed image of a guest at the event? I tried to find something about them online but couldn't.

It's actually ASOSS, Blemmo was wrong again. Try searching 'asoss frames' and you'll find them.

24 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

37352167_1840633972625945_45177008725866

• Like 5