General Chat

10 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Heard about it on the radio. Anywhere near you? Got some fires in my region, but far away from where I live.

Between 50-70 wildfires. Norway has sent 10 helicopters, getting help from Italy and France, Denmark and Finland. Closest is 30km away. Still safe.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Between 50-70 wildfires. Norway has sent 10 helicopters, getting help from Italy and France, Denmark and Finland. Closest is 30km away. Still safe.

Hope they manage to put out the fires quickly! And that it doesn't come any closer to you!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Hope they manage to put out the fires quickly! And that it doesn't come any closer to you!

Me too. I had it pretty near in 2014, 5-600m and I was standing by to evacuate. It is a weird feeling. But I was lucky then. Today they have evacuated two villages, approx 200 people on two different places. 

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Me too. I had it pretty near in 2014, 5-600m and I was standing by to evacuate. It is a weird feeling. But I was lucky then. Today they have evacuated two villages, approx 200 people on two different places. 

All the sun and hot weather has it downsides :unsure:

16 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

All the sun and hot weather has it downsides :unsure:

So true, never thought I would say this but I cant wait for cooler air and rain, not so much for me but for everything around me. On the up side..I am ready for a warm Olympia. <_<

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Maybe not for you ;)

Haha! More true than you think. Well, it will be warm anyway. We just gonna have to make the best of it and stay as cool as we can. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Haha! More true than you think. Well, it will be warm anyway. We just gonna have to make the best of it and stay as cool as we can. ^_^

Well if you want to find me I’ll be the girl with 3 fans :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Well if you want to find me I’ll be the girl with 3 fans :lol:

I know it's not what you meant but I am envisioning you with this kind of entourage now

tumblr_m6twb03il41rrpm57o1_500.gif

Edited by Broo
  • Haha 2