General Chat

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

First time she said it :rolleyes:, every time after that I refrained from shoving her out the door and making her go home.

Impressive self restraint there tbh! I can imagine the 'closing your eyes and counting to ten' approach was well utilised too ;)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Broo said:

He is, so long as the bear is housetrained and the plundering and pillaging by the viking is kept to a minimum he's okay with it ;)

I want my own room in the house, mom! I'm too old to be sharing with Nate!

• Haha 1

statesidestills, but be warned if you are looking to buy for LFCC they aren't quick at dispatching so you probably won't get it in time, though they may be at the show so you could ask to collect from them there if they are going to be.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spengler said:

Anyone else checking regularly for the schedule knowing that is hasn't been released yet but in hope?

#patienceisavirtue

Im checking the forums for:-

a - The last minute guest that will mean I need to find all of the loose change down the back of the sofa

b - The (hopeful) announcement of Thursday pickup of GP's and DP's. 

c - They have secured Henry Cavils moustache for a prop shoot.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Tom Beaker said:

a - The last minute guest that will mean I need to find all of the loose change down the back of the sofa

b - The (hopeful) announcement of Thursday pickup of GP's and DP's. 

c - They have secured Henry Cavils moustache for a prop shoot.  

Oh yeah, that too.. Thursday pickup.

57 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

a - The last minute guest that will mean I need to find all of the loose change down the back of the sofa.  

I don’t even really need the forum for that anymore - when I hear a lot of uproar and moaning on Facebook I know one of my favourite guests has just been announced -_- That’s how I found out about Matt Smith :P

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I don’t even really need the forum for that anymore - when I hear a lot of uproar and moaning on Facebook I know one of my favourite guests has just been announced -_- That’s how I found out about Matt Smith :P

giphy.gif

Facebook... :P :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

statesidestills, but be warned if you are looking to buy for LFCC they aren't quick at dispatching so you probably won't get it in time, though they may be at the show so you could ask to collect from them there if they are going to be.

I'd be very surprised if they aren't there they have been every year a big event for them

• Like 1

Great, my partner for London just said that he doesn't want to go anymore. He just doesn't feel like it anymore and he cancelled his train ticket. I'm so pissed right now because I paid for the hotel and now I'm €200 short. Can't find anyone on such a short notice and I can't cancel the room anymore, life is great :no:

• Sad 4

37 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Great, my partner for London just said that he doesn't want to go anymore. He just doesn't feel like it anymore and he cancelled his train ticket. I'm so pissed right now because I paid for the hotel and now I'm €200 short. Can't find anyone on such a short notice and I can't cancel the room anymore, life is great :no:

I'm so sorry, that's really terrible :(

Edited by Broo
Didn't realise was against forum rules
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm so sorry, that's really terrible :( is it worth creating a thread on here to see if anyone might be interested in room sharing? If you'd be comfortable with that of course

That'd most likely come under advertising which is against forum rules, broo.