General Chat

1 hour ago, Jordy_92 said:

Are there no London overground trains stopping at Kensington Olympia atall on the sunday? On national rail it’s still etting me purchase train tickets from Watford Junction to Kensington Olympia? 

Yeah, no overground trains at all saturday and sunday between clapham, and willsden/watford junction.

7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve just realised I have no idea how much I’ve spent on LFCC 1 diamond pass and 3 autograph pre orders :uhoh:

That probably sums up a good number of people, R4. Just buy and hope for the best. lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jordy_92 said:

Are there no London overground trains stopping at Kensington Olympia atall on the sunday? On national rail it’s still etting me purchase train tickets from Watford Junction to Kensington Olympia? 

Yeah, there are no trains running, but they will still allow you to buy tickets which can be used on other routes.

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve just realised I have no idea how much I’ve spent on LFCC 1 diamond pass and 3 autograph pre orders :uhoh:

Best not to think about that, I'm trying not to think about how much I've spent so far :WINCE: (I think I've definitely spent more than I usually do.....)

Edited by maegurwen
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

exact..money well spent so dont linger on numbers. :D

Money well spent for us, if I tell other people I attend Cons like these they all look at me as if I'm an alien :blink: They don't understand how you can pay for a persons autograph. 

Edited by Kurdamoni
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:
10 hours ago, Jordy_92 said:

Yeah, there are no trains running, but they will still allow you to buy tickets which can be used on other routes.

You'd have to use the Underground, which at K. Olympia is over ground not overground. From Watford Junction you could go to Euston, then Underground (Victoria line to Victoria, change lines then to Earl's Court and either walk from there or get the (over ground) underground link up to K.O.).

11 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was wondering about that. So you take it the same place you take the train then?

Ya, at K.O. there's just two platforms, one for this way and one for that way. 

Edit: Wikipedia tells me there's actually 3 platforms soooo...yeah.

Edited by natedammit
What does Wikipedia know anyway?
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Ya, at K.O. there's just two platforms, one for this way and one for that way. 

Edit: Wikipedia tells me there's actually 3 platforms soooo...yeah.

Yeah, for the overground there is one that goes this way and another platform that goes that way, but for the ungerground which goes overground, it is one platform that goes this way and that way as it's the end of the line.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Yeah, for the overground there is one that goes this way and another platform that goes that way, but for the ungerground which goes overground, it is one platform that goes this way and that way as it's the end of the line.

Stupid bear, of course it's the end of the line (that must be what the Honeyz were singing about). So if the over ground overground goes this way and that way, then presumably the over ground underground goes the other way?

2 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Money well spent for us, if I tell other people I attend Cons like these they all look at me as if I'm an alien :blink: They don't understand how you can pay for a persons autograph. 

This is how my husband feels about it :lol: he humours me very well with it all though <3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

When I got the signed Stargate set used tshirts I had to endure a litany from my mother about she had a load of old tshirts she could sell me :WINCE:

I had to laugh, that's such a Mum thing to do isn't it! :lol:

9 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Is he aware that you've adopted a viking and a bear?

He is, so long as the bear is housetrained and the plundering and pillaging by the viking is kept to a minimum he's okay with it ;)

• Like 1