General Chat

21 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:
2 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Hmmm, Ive been searching for hours and still can't find anything about it? Why is there no information about it? :headscratch:

What are you looking for info about?

tenor.gif?itemid=6038067

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Never assume that there will be one Dully.

Don't worry I kmow. I know not to assume there will even be a guest that you want. I don't even know why I need as I have the biggest guest I will ever need already. Hehe

2 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I know I've been absent in this thread, but today I'm here to cry because only 12 more days until Costas.

Today the reality that it's nearly con time has hit me and now I have The Fear. Had a brilliant time last year it all went amazingly but my social ineptitude knows no bounds so the panic I'm going to embarrass myself horribly has just gotten to me today :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Today the reality that it's nearly con time has hit me and now I have The Fear. Had a brilliant time last year it all went amazingly but my social ineptitude knows no bounds so the panic I'm going to embarrass myself horribly has just gotten to me today :unsure:

Image result for It'll be grand gif

• Thanks 1

And as has been discussed before - just remember, what is massively embarrassing in your eye's generally won't be in theirs as in our excitement/stress/anguish it all tends to be blown out of all proportion.

Now, if you accidentally step on the guests foot, spray them with saliva or have a body part pop out, then we can't help you rationalize it :lol:

But you will be fine.

• Like 1

Hey folks. I’ve been coming to LFCC since 2011 but I never make a point of saying hello and getting to know anyone beforehand aside from the people I already know. 

I’m going to have a bit more spare time than I usually do this year, so wanted to make the effort. I’m Darren, I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday. Saturday (at least) I’ll be dressed as Rick from The Young Ones, so if you spot me, do say hello. I love talking to everyone about anything, so would be nice to meet y’all.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dorgris said:

Hey folks. I’ve been coming to LFCC since 2011 but I never make a point of saying hello and getting to know anyone beforehand aside from the people I already know. 

I’m going to have a bit more spare time than I usually do this year, so wanted to make the effort. I’m Darren, I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday. Saturday (at least) I’ll be dressed as Rick from The Young Ones, so if you spot me, do say hello. I love talking to everyone about anything, so would be nice to meet y’all.

Hi Darren. If you're around Saturday evening you should think about going to the meet up. Plenty of people from here will be there. There's a thread somewhere if you haven't already seen it.

11 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Hi Darren. If you're around Saturday evening you should think about going to the meet up. Plenty of people from here will be there. There's a thread somewhere if you haven't already seen it.

I saw it, cheers! I may not be able to make it to that though as my plans in the evening are a little all over the place. Would be nice to come along and show my face at least though! 

4 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I know I've been absent in this thread, but today I'm here to cry because only 12 more days until Costas.

I’m with you on that one!!!! I love Hoffman far more than is healthy!

1 hour ago, Dorgris said:

Hey Darren!!!

14 minutes ago, RacheyTink said:

I’m with you on that one!!!! I love Hoffman far more than is healthy!

Hey Darren!!!

HEY! Rach...! I haven’t seen you for AGES. How’ve you been? Will I be seeing you there next week...? 

1 minute ago, Dorgris said:

HEY! Rach...! I haven’t seen you for AGES. How’ve you been? Will I be seeing you there next week...? 

You most definitely will be!!!! And I know, I left social media for a bit. Back now with new accounts, I’ll follow you again & have a catch up!

Where is the most reliable place to check the weather forecast in London? I just checked on storm.no and there it says we are going to get boiled alive. I also checked accuweather and there it says it's going to be in the low 20s and some rain.

Edited by VikingGrrrl

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Where is the most reliable place to check the weather forecast in London? I just checked on storm.no and there it says we are going to get boiled alive. I also checked accuweather and there it says it's going to be in the low 20s and some rain.

Hmm boiled alive or mild, hard to choose which would be preferable... ;)

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Maybe check the BBC? Here's the link for Kensington, it goes up to LFCC itself, with Thunder on Friday! :unsure:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2645801

8 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

When you land.. look up. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1