General Chat

Okay, I wanted to reply to the questions about my health next week when I hopefully have a better understanding of what's going on, but seeing someone just found it fit to declare "the mods are asleep" I guess I will spill the beans now. 

Some of you know I have had issues for years on and off. About four years ago the doctors finally did agree that it was a thyroid issue, this runs in my family. All was fine for quite a while until even worse symptoms hit almost a year ago. Cue running back and forth from doctor to doctor again until earlier this month they finally did a special kind of thyroid examination I have been begging for months for. Turns out oops, yes, thyroid again, and due to migrating circumstances thyroid removal is inevitable. I am crrently waiting for an appointment at the hospital for surgery.

God knows I'd rather have been asleep. 

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, I wanted to reply to the questions about my health next week when I hopefully have a better understanding of what's going on, but seeing someone just found it fit to declare "the mods are asleep" I guess I will spill the beans now. 

Some of you know I have had issues for years on and off. About four years ago the doctors finally did agree that it was a thyroid issue, this runs in my family. All was fine for quite a while until even worse symptoms hit almost a year ago. Cue running back and forth from doctor to doctor again until earlier this month they finally did a special kind of thyroid examination I have been begging for months for. Turns out oops, yes, thyroid again, and due to migrating circumstances thyroid removal is inevitable. I am crrently waiting for an appointment at the hospital for surgery.

Oh dear! :o Hope your condition improves quickly, and I'm very impressed that you still come on here and help in your current state. Your assistance is certainly appreciated on here.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

So sorry to hear about this, I wish you all the best and things will get better. 

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

I was there! It was awesome!!

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

David Tennant did the Friday and I went yesterday evening too and it was Peter Davison in the sketch. The whole show was amazing, I really hope they release a DVD of it or something!

@Wrong Name So jealous bet it was amazing would have loved to have been there and it’s so nice to see the 10th Doctor again! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I hope you get your surgery soon... I'm sending you well wishes for a speedy recovery! 

5 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I wish you all the best QS and I’m sure you’ll be alright!