General Chat

1 hour ago, fanowaty said:

Would love to read that :D But still, if you could share with us the photo that you will get - I would love to see how happy you were :D 

PS. TRAILER IS COMING TOMORROW! GET READY PEOPLE.

I will do I promise ;)

So hyped for the trailer woo!!!! :dance:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

It might happen who knows?

Don't get me wrong, I am openminded to all new actors portraying the doctor - as I was with Matt, Peter and now Jodie... but I don't quite like Rupert as an actor, no offense. But if he were to play the Doctor someday I would really wish him the best of luck and would hope that he would change my mind about him! :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Don't get me wrong, I am openminded to all new actors portraying the doctor - as I was with Matt, Peter and now Jodie... but I don't quite like Rupert as an actor, no offense. But if he were to play the Doctor someday I would really wish him the best of luck and would hope that he would change my mind about him! :D 

It would certainly be different but good different I think :D

Just now, R4wly97 said:

It would certainly be different but good different I think :D

I always say that and I am going to repeat that till I die - I have a few actors/actresses who I would LOVE to play the Doctor someday. And they simply never change. If you'd like to know: Emma Thompson, Wanda Sykes, Hugh Laurie, Eddie Redmayne & Whoopi Goldberg. Probably not gonna happen. But one can dream.

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

I always say that and I am going to repeat that till I die - I have a few actors/actresses who I would LOVE to play the Doctor someday. And they simply never change. If you'd like to know: Emma Thompson, Wanda Sykes, Hugh Laurie, Eddie Redmayne & Whoopi Goldberg. Probably not gonna happen. But one can dream.

Yes definitely Eddie or Hugh I could so imagine them as the Doctor!

I would love Helena Bonham Carter to have a go as well!

Edited by R4wly97

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

OMG! Totally forgot Helena. Agreed. Totally agreed.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

9 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I would like to see Eddie Redmayne, Emma Thompson or Helena Bonham Carter as the Doctor.  I think they'd be great at the role.

• Like 1