General Chat

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Personally I liked Prometheus and loved Covenant.

Agree. I rank Covenant a snap higher too. But both are good. The atmosphere in the Alien movies are one of the best in the Sci-Fi genre..dark, dirty and unforgiving.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Agree. I rank Covenant a snap higher too. But both are good. The atmosphere in the Alien movies are one of the best in the Sci-Fi genre..dark, dirty and unforgiving.

Completely agree, in fact, Covenant is my third favourite film in the franchise, behind Alien and Aliens of course ^_^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Completely agree, in fact, Covenant is my third favourite film in the franchise, behind Alien and Aliens of course ^_^

We are well in tune there, sir. On a side note..I actually debate with myself to get an auto from Paul McGann but I doubt there will be an Alien 3 photo to select at his table.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

We are well in tune there, sir. On a side note..I actually debate with myself to get an auto from Paul McGann but I doubt there will be an Alien 3 photo to select at his table.

Just bring your own ;) 

16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

When I met him back in 2016, he did have Alien 3 photos, but as I'm sure you're aware there's no guarantee that he will this year. If I were you I'd take your own photo just to be safe.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1