General Chat

16 minutes ago, Sooty said:

I am a little confused, has anyone had a notification of another guest announcement on facebook that they cannot read? or is it a system glitch. 

There was a few last night if that's when the time stamp is, maybe?

13 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Two of my friends have, I have been considering.. is there anyone here who is thinking of getting a body part signed at the lfcc and have the signature tattooed in? Just curious.

Never considered doing it myself but I remember seeing this a few years ago.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Two of my friends have, I have been considering.. is there anyone here who is thinking of getting a body part signed at the lfcc and have the signature tattooed in? Just curious.

Not this year but never say never, it was always something that I had in mind of doing when I got older.

20 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I asked Benedict Cumberbatch to sign a body part, but his name was too long.

12 hours ago, natedammit said:

You could just save your money for a couple of weeks in case there's a new guest announcement that you really want.

But you haven't bought it yourself, so why should flatbash listen to you?

@natedammit He shouldn’t but everyone on here is persuading people to spend their money :P

43 minutes ago, RacheyTink said:

Time I stopped being in lurking mode & got talking with you guys.

So hello! 

Welcome Rachey, thankfully if you have been lurking you won't be put off easily!

27 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Aww you called me by my forum name thanks ^_^

Stalker :whistling:

20 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm curious, does anyone have any interesting stories of  what inspired their forum names?

Yes.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 1

For me, I missed Peter Capaldi's first episode of Doctor Who when it aired, so the first episode of his tenure that I saw was his second episode, Into the Dalek. Thus this episode holds a special place in my heart, and people who have seen the episode will know that it features a "friendly Dalek". And as I'm not imaginative at all, I decided that was good enough to be my username :thumbup:

• Like 1