General Chat

For Ted Raimi, do you think it would be worth bringing my own picture of SeaQuest for him to sign? Since I can understand there's no way to determine if there will be any at his signing table until the day... :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou

10 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

For Ted Raimi, do you think it would be worth bringing my own picture of SeaQuest for him to sign? Since I can understand there's no way to determine if there will be any at his signing table until the day... :smile:

Personally I always prefer to play it safe so if you're keen for it to be a SeaQuest pic that he sign and you *can* bring one, bring it :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

Personally I always prefer to play it safe so if you're keen for it to be a SeaQuest pic that he sign and you *can* bring one, bring it :) 

Thank you! I think I will bring my own one. Just to be on the safe side. :smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I hadn't realised you would be signing. How do I get a refund?

Just send me your bank account details and pin and I'll pay you back.

I'll pay you back reeeeal good, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Did you log in from another place? There is an IP switch at that time and you hit a banned IP.

No I was signed in on my phone like I usually do but thanks for letting me know what the problem was :D

18 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

That can easily change. ;) In saying that, it hasn't changed with our mum and we've been trying since 2005. lol

@wjbleming Yeah I’ve been trying to get my Mum to watch Doctor Who since then, she’s watched the End Of Time part 2 and cried when Ten left even though she hadn’t been following the series :P

6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

My mum watched the first episode and she didn’t like it so that was that :lol:

I really did not like first season, took off in second and since fourth it is crazy. Cant wait for eight.

27 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I wonder how many will try to get some spoilers from Nathalie on the Friday. :lol: She really will have to keep that in mind not to give away a single atom of the story.

I asked Vladimir Furdik (Night's King) back at the Cardiff con if he was returning in season 8, which he said he was, so I then asked him if it is any good.

Apparently, episode 3 is going to be amazing.

:coolthumb:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

I asked Vladimir Furdik (Night's King) back at the Cardiff con if he was returning in season 8, which he said he was, so I then asked him if it is any good.

Well, he has said that in an interview earlier so it is no secret, just like all the others will be in it. I am sure all the other five will be as amazing.

2 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Looking forward to episode 3 then :lol:

I started watching Izombie a few years ago, I did quit after a few episodes because of all the other shows I watched. But with the announcement of all these guests I decided to give it another chance. If I make it to the end of season 4 before LFCC than I'll get that group shoot. Give me 5 days :cool:

• Haha 1