General Chat

23 minutes ago, Broo said:

Aw how does one get a mod fix? They sound fun!

9 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Ah ok I get it now so how do I get one I would like one!

It's totally at Queens discretion and she tends to hand them out randomly and with things you wouldn't expect. 

6 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I asked a question because I had no idea what mod fix means.

I know, and your new title is based on that :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

We are on page 222.. just over a month to reach 300. Today I have sorted my tickets. Finally got some control over my lfcc weekend.

Good for you, @Chris1970.

I have finally bought my weekend passes. :clap: I am waiting for congratulations :D:D:D

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Haha, thanks @Chris1970 & @Broo :lol: I think I am now safe and can buy some Diamond Passes :clap: Just need to figure out how many I actually can afford. It's so hard being a Whovian this year...

Best kind of difficult though, so many folks from the franchise <3 who are your ''must meet''s?

12 minutes ago, Broo said:

Best kind of difficult though, so many folks from the franchise <3 who are your ''must meet''s?

Capaldi, Eccleston, Mackie, Bradley and McGann for sure. That's hard since 4 of them have DP's :lol: And I want to be sure to get autographs...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Eccleston & Capaldi I guess then. ^_^

Hm, you think? I am almost sure about Capaldi but a bit worried about Eccleston... I am willing to pay the price (which is very expensive, btw), but I do not want experience simillar to Famke. Photos with a grin, no chatting at all, or even - the worst case - no personalization. I do not expect him to write me long quotes from the show. But a simple "To Lukasz" would make my day. And I am scared as DP won't guarantee that to me and I do not know how he will interact with fans and what his policy will be. 

That's much easier with Capaldi, he is just such a nice and friendly man.

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

Hm, you think? I am almost sure about Capaldi but a bit worried about Eccleston... I am willing to pay the price (which is very expensive, btw), but I do not want experience simillar to Famke. Photos with a grin, no chatting at all, or even - the worst case - no personalization. I do not expect him to write me long quotes from the show. But a simple "To Lukasz" would make my day. And I am scared as DP won't guarantee that to me and I do not know how he will interact with fans and what his policy will be. 

That's much easier with Capaldi, he is just such a nice and friendly man.

Eccleston no one really knows how and what he will do, how fast he will be etc etc as it is his first. But due to popularity I guess it will go pretty fast at both. And he is there only one day. I have no idea what the ticket situation is at the moment but batches must be high.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Eccleston no one really knows how and what he will do, how fast he will be etc etc as it is his first. But due to popularity I guess it will go pretty fast at both. And he is there only one day. I have no idea what the ticket situation is at the moment but batches must be high.

DP's still are in stock, so I dunno bout the popularity... I mean it takes two seconds to personalize. Even if he does that to every DP holder, it will take him no longer than a few minutes total. And I don't think paying over 200 pounds for a photo and an autograph without personalization is worth the price. But I also don't want to lose the chance to meet him. 

I don't know what to do.

5 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

DP's still are in stock, so I dunno bout the popularity... I mean it takes two seconds to personalize. Even if he does that to every DP holder, it will take him no longer than a few minutes total. And I don't think paying over 200 pounds for a photo and an autograph without personalization is worth the price. But I also don't want to lose the chance to meet him. 

I don't know what to do.

It is a risk to take, true. And more as he is new to this. £200 is alot of money and a hard choice to make. DP in stock could be 5, 10 or 50 left. No one knows until SM inform us when it is getting close to sold out. I have no idea how many DP they have put up for him. But my guess is the pressure will be high on him at autos, VQ rush galore for all those who only want an auto and not DP or photo. There wont be many seconds you get to stay at the auto table, or photo for the matter. But one can hope he signs more than just his name.