General Chat

Just read an article about Megan Fox, she is saying all archaeologists are narrow minded and know nothing about history! As someone with 2 degrees in archaeology what the hell does she know! Plus Tony Robinson will also be at comic con, I think we should put these two on a panel together and see what happens - would be very interesting!

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Me too! This is James Caan! :D

3dc9AXpcyR-2.png

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Damn! You are good, very good! First I wanted to draw Jason Momoa but I thought it was more like James Caan, so I added the table. :P

I dunno - I can definitely see some Jason Momoa resemblance:

Untitled_2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kirstie stark said:

Just read an article about Megan Fox, she is saying all archaeologists are narrow minded and know nothing about history! As someone with 2 degrees in archaeology what the hell does she know! Plus Tony Robinson will also be at comic con, I think we should put these two on a panel together and see what happens - would be very interesting!

Wow. Who would've thought she'd turn out to be an idiot? She always struck me as such a bright spark.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Saturday entry tickets showing as sold out on the shop - as it's a capacity thing I doubt they will be adding more as I imagine they would have put the full allotment on, but I could be wrong

They might convert other types of tickets to regular Saturday entry tickets, so they keep the same total tickets for the day but shuffle them around.

6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

They might convert other types of tickets to regular Saturday entry tickets, so they keep the same total tickets for the day but shuffle them around.

I suppose they could harvest some from the Family ones maybe, not sure they would if it is sold out, but we will see soon if they are indeed sold out or just need to be restocked.

Well there will be an end eventually of course and that's not far for sure. But after that comment there wasn't another warning which I would have expected. Of course I could be completely wrong. I can only confirm the general way the ticket store is being stocked.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Indeed, same here, your own fault, the first thing I buy is an entry ticket so…

Yes me too, I start there. I have the feeling it wont be long before we see the first warnings of running low on tickets. If it will be single or three day tickets we will see.

Hi everyone, hope you’re all okay :WAVE:

I know you’ve been wondering where I am because it’s been 3 weeks since I’ve been on here but my Grandma suddenly fell ill a couple of weeks ago and she passed away last week so I decided to have some time away for a bit. I’ve had my 21st birthday as well and the funerals next week so things have been a bit of rollercoaster for me but now I feel ready to come back on here ^_^

R4

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I know you’ve been wondering where I am because it’s been 3 weeks since I’ve been on here but my Grandma suddenly fell ill a couple of weeks ago and she passed away last week so I decided to have some time away for a bit. I’ve had my 21st birthday as well and the funerals next week so things have been a bit of rollercoaster for me but now I feel ready to come back on here ^_^

R4

My condolences, R4. Had crossed our minds where you were. All the best for the funeral. x

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

R4

My deepest condolences, @R4wly97 :( Hope you're okay. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

R4

Yeah, I'm so sorry R4.  Glad you are safe as we had wondered but I'm so sorry about your Grandmother.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

R4

Sorry to hear it. Yes, been wondering about you, as you used to be so active here. Take your time and when you are up to it just come and say hi, we will be here.

• Thanks 1