General Chat

17 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see it yet. I can't wait to see it! It hasn't aired on television in the United Kingdom yet, so it will be shown on BBC Two later in the year. I'm not sure when. It hasn't been announced yet. But it began airing in early May in Australia on Showcase, I think... It's also currently on Amazon Prime Video in America and other countries. I read it will air in the next few days, or weeks, in Canada... :smile:

I was kinda on location when they filmed it in and around Melbourne, one of a few times I met Natalie last year. For second time on the right place on the right time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I was kinda on location when they filmed it in and around Melbourne, one of a few times I met Natalie last year. For second time on the right place on the right time.

She's lovely, isn't she? Beyond lovely to everyone she meets. I can't wait to see her on The Graham Norton Show! :smile:

Just now, ChloeLou said:

She's lovely, isn't she? Beyond lovely to everyone she meets. I can't wait to see her on The Graham Norton Show! :smile:

Met her first time back in 2005 on location of Casanova, never saw Heath Ledger btw..always tend to get that question. We have had a few good talks over the years..

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

From SM facebook: "We currently have 93 film & TV guests announced for LFCC and plan to have many more to come yet!"

Wonder what their definition of many is.. :headscratch:

29 more announcements, 17 more cancellations.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

From SM facebook: "We currently have 93 film & TV guests announced for LFCC and plan to have many more to come yet!"

Wonder what their definition of many is.. :headscratch:

It's been mentioned before by SM they're hoping to have 120+ at this year's con, so "many" = at least 27. ;)

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It's been mentioned before by SM they're hoping to have 120+ at this year's con, so "many" = at least 27. ;)

120 not just media guests but including comic guests too no? So fewer than that I imagine ;) 

45 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

38 minutes ago, Broo said:

120 not just media guests but including comic guests too no? So fewer than that I imagine ;) 

It was talked about earlier that those 120-something were film/tv and comic guest.

• Like 3

Glad that they are announcing more guests in the coming weeks. I know this is just personal taste and many might be very excited with who´s coming already, but as of today i´m still waiting for that guest (or guests) that makes me want to make the effort to catch a plane and visit London this year. Looking forward to being proven wrong though. :rolleyes:

• Like 1