General Chat

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I have, it's better than the first JW as the mains aren't as annoying but without being spoilery it's stupid and the ending was just annoying.

Auwtch that's less positive :unsure: I hope it will be entertaining :wacko:

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I have, it's better than the first JW as the mains aren't as annoying but without being spoilery it's stupid and the ending was just annoying.

The ending has a reason..all I am saying without spoiling. :P

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

Yeah, looks cool! How about Peter Jackson's newest movie; Mortal Engines?

Looks like it's gonna be a flop at the box office. Maybe it's a good movie, I can't tell from the trailer but it doesn't look like it's gonna attract a lot of people.

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Looks like it's gonna be a flop at the box office. Maybe it's a good movie, I can't tell from the trailer but it doesn't look like it's gonna attract a lot of people.

It's way over the top indeed, but I'm curious  ;)

On 11/06/2018 at 3:10 PM, Kurdamoni said:

Yeah, looks cool! How about Peter Jackson's newest movie; Mortal Engines?

Just saw the trailer at the cinema yesterday. Didn't really get much of an impression of what it's about from it.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:40 PM, Kurdamoni said:

Thanks Chris! I'm sure i'll love it :P i liked all the JP movies to be honest, with Jurassic park 3 on of my favorites...I know I'm a loner in this :rolleyes:

You're not alone on this. Jurassic Park lll is one of my favourites! :smile:

2 minutes ago, mark worton said:

In the TV mag it says it's for the new BBC drama Picnic at hanging rock

New??.. I have seen it already. It is an Aussie mini-series in 6 episodes. Started in the beginning of May...weird. :huh:

10 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

https://people.com/tv/john-schneider-sentenced-to-jail-delinquent-alimony/

Is this gonna be a problem for LFCC? I don't know, maybe showmasters doesn't want bad press or something even though it's something stupid. I certainly hope not ^_^

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No - unless they insist he does his time exactly on the LFACC Weekend.

It's a tax Thing, not attempted murder or something like that.

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Three days... :huh: 

Which he has apparently already served http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/12/john-schneider-released-jail-sentence-spousal-support/?adid=hero1

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

New??.. I have seen it already. It is an Aussie mini-series in 6 episodes. Started in the beginning of May...weird. :huh:

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see it yet. I can't wait to see it! It hasn't aired on television in the United Kingdom yet, so it will be shown on BBC Two later in the year. I'm not sure when. It hasn't been announced yet. But it began airing in early May in Australia on Showcase, I think... It's also currently on Amazon Prime Video in America and other countries. I read it will air in the next few days, or weeks, in Canada... :smile: