General Chat

@VikingGrrrl I am actually pretty happy with my line up as it is now. I know there are a few guests left before it starts but if it would stop now I would be satisfied with what I got coming to me those three days. Told a work mate of mine, we discussed lfcc, and I told him it will take alot to add more to my list now because I dont want to push it further than what I had last year. The big difference this year is that I have planned much more auto’s but the almost equal amount of photo op’s. That would mean 2 or 3 more photo op’s each day and I will be on the same level as last year, and that went smoothe. I just have to draw the line there, so that would mean 6-8 more guests before it all starts. I am in the orange zone and not yet the red warning zone. Well...

Edited by Chris1970

4 hours ago, First said:

I'v bought 3 entry tickets for myself and two friends but all three are in my name. Will my friends be allowed entry despite my name being on all three tickets? Thank you

Should be ok. Take it you'll be with them, First?

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Should be ok. Take it you'll be with them, First?

On my tickets (two) I have seperate names. When I booked I had to add my company’s name. But my name is also on both as the buyer.

@Chris1970 I'm pretty happy with my current line up as well, even if mine is way shorter than yours :P if there is none of the future guests I want to meet I'll still be very happy :D I hope the schedule will be good to you and that you wont have too many clashes for you photos ;)

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

@Chris1970 I'm pretty happy with my current line up as well, even if mine is way shorter than yours :P if there is none of the future guests I want to meet I'll still be very happy :D I hope the schedule will be good to you and that you wont have too many clashes for you photos ;)

I had a triple last year but I worked that one out pretty easy. So unless I get a quadruple this year I will be fine. I am ready for overlaps, bound to happy and there is no need to panic.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, First said:

I'v bought 3 entry tickets for myself and two friends but all three are in my name. Will my friends be allowed entry despite my name being on all three tickets? Thank you

If you are all going in together you will be fine.

When you keep expecting for a guest to cancel and suddenly the evening before LFCC your theatre play with Ian McKellen gets cancelled because "There has been a scheduling error made at our end and the 26th July is not a public performance and should not have been put on sale." :(

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

When you keep expecting for a guest to cancel and suddenly the evening before LFCC your theatre play with Ian McKellen gets cancelled because "There has been a scheduling error made at our end and the 26th July is not a public performance and should not have been put on sale." :(

*rushes over to the Guest Suggestions thread*

• Haha 1